CONDITIONS OF WEBSITE USE Celebration Cottages also trading as Tipsy Hens
This website lists various types of holiday accommodation available for rent. For avoidance of doubt, unless explicitly stated in the offer or sale description, offers are for accommodation only. Separate booking terms and conditions apply to all reservations.
- Access to and use of any information on this website is conditional on your acceptance of these website use conditions without modification. Please read them carefully. We recommend you print out and keep a copy of them for your future reference. If you do not wish to accept any part of them, you must not use our website.
- Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully and all other relevant information before booking. Any access to this Website will be subject to these Terms and Conditions.
- In these Terms and Conditions ‘User’ 'you' and 'your' means the person using this website and any and all persons entering into any booking with us. 'We', 'us' and 'our' means Celebration Cottages Ltd/ Tipsy Hens Unless the context otherwise requires words in the singular shall include the plural and vice versa.
- The information and photography on this website is provided or authorised by our suppliers. The information is given in good faith but we make no warranties as to the information provided. We cannot accept responsibility for any inaccurate, incomplete or misleading information about any property or its facilities and services, except where any such information has arisen out of our negligence. We cannot accept responsibility for any changes or closures to facilities at or for the accommodation or to local services or attractions where they do not form part of our contract with you. We reserve the right to amend advertised prices at any time. We also reserve the right to correct errors in both advertised and confirmed prices. Special note: changes and errors sometimes occur. You must check the price of your chosen arrangements with us at the time of booking.
- As a condition of your use of this website, you warrant to us that you will not use it or any material or information on it for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Conditions. You warrant that you are at least 18 years old and have the legal authority to use this website in accordance with these Conditions. You agree to be financially responsible for all charges, fees and other sums of whatever nature which arise out of your use of this website.
- This website is for your personal and non-commercial use. No part of this website may be reproduced in any form without our prior consent, other than temporarily in the course of using our service or to keep a record of a transaction entered into using our service. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, sell or in any other way use any material, information, products or services contained or featured on this website. The copyright in the material contained on this site belongs to us or its licensors.
- We are an English registered Company. Our business and the services we offer are governed exclusively by the applicable laws of England and Wales. No warranties and/or representations of any kind, express or implied, are given as to the compliance of the information shown on this website, the arrangements offered, any information relating to such arrangements and/or our business in any respect with any laws of any other country. Such laws do not, in any event, affect or apply to the same.
- Access to this website is conditional on your agreement that all information contained in it and all matters which arise between you and us will be governed by English law. Access is further conditional on your agreement that any dispute or matter which arises between you and us will be dealt with by the Courts of England and Wales only to the exclusion of the Courts of any other country.
- You must not link (including deep linking) to our website without our prior written agreement.
- Except as set out in these Conditions, no warranties, promises and/or representations of any kind, express or implied, are given as to the accuracy or completeness of any of the material or information contained on this website or as to the nature, standard, suitability or otherwise of any arrangements. We shall not be liable for any loss or damage or other sum or claim of any nature whatsoever (direct, indirect, consequential or other) which arises, directly or indirectly, in connection with this website including, for the avoidance of doubt and not by way of limitation, any use of any information or material contained in this website or any inability to access or use (or delay in doing so) this website.
- All exclusions of liability apply only to the extent permitted by law and where consistent with these Conditions. If any exclusion(s) or limitation(s) contained in these Conditions is found, in whole or part, to be unlawful, void or for any other reason unenforceable for any purpose(s), that exclusion(s) or limitation(s) or the part(s) in question shall be deemed severable and omitted from these Conditions for that purpose / those purposes. Such omission shall not affect the validity, effectiveness or enforceability of the other provisions of these Conditions. Without prejudice to the foregoing provisions, we are entitled to the benefit of any applicable exclusions and/or limitations of liability permitted by the laws of any country found to be applicable to the information shown on this web site and/or any services offered by us or on our behalf.
- This website may contain links to other websites. Except where they belong to us, such other websites are not under our control or maintained by us. We are not responsible for the content of such websites. We provide these links for your convenience only but do not monitor or endorse the material on them. We cannot accept any liability whatsoever and howsoever arising in relation to any such other websites (including, for the avoidance of doubt and not by way of limitation, any inability to access or delay in accessing any such other website) or in relation to any material or information appearing on them or which you may otherwise come across after leaving our site by way of a hypertext link or any other means.
- We make no warranty that this website (or any websites that are linked to this website) is free from technical errors, computer viruses or any other malicious or impairing computer programs. It is your responsibility to ensure you carry out sufficient checks (including virus checks) to satisfy your particular requirements. We will use every reasonable effort to ensure the uninterrupted availability of the Site and that transmissions will be error-free. Due to the nature of the Internet, this cannot be guaranteed. The Site is subject to constant change and we reserve the right to suspended or restrict access to any part of the Site, or to the whole Site, without notice, for repair, maintenance, updates or service additions. You agree that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification to the Site, and any failure, suspension or withdrawal of all or part of the Site.
Registering as a member with us
- If you decide to register to list your property with us, in doing so you agree: that you are over 18 years of age; to provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the Site’s registration process; to maintain and promptly update the information to keep it true, accurate, current and complete; and not to divulge your account password and that you will be responsible for any misuse of your password, whether by you or any third party.
- We may accept or reject your registration at our sole discretion. If we accept your registration, we will issue you with an account, password and username, which you must keep secure. You may then access the website using your password and username. We reserve the right to withhold publishing and suspend or delete a user account at our sole discretion.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your email address, user ID, password or account. You agree to: (i) immediately notify us of any unauthorised use of your email address, password, user ID or account or any other breach of security and (ii) ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session by logging out. We will not be liable to you or any third party for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this provision.