If you book a 2 night stay – take a stroll into the village of Holmfirth – made famous by the TV Series “Last of the Summer Wine” where you will find , gift shops, cafes restaurants and bars. Or take a romantic walk around one of the fabulous local reservoirs.
There is a lovely country pub which is only 2 minutes walk from the property where you can enjoy a refreshing drink and some delicious home cooked food!
Fabulous cottage in the perfect location!
Romantic Retreats are available on a Sunday – Thursday
|NUMBER OF NIGHTS||INCLUDING:||PRICE|
|1 night stay||Prosecco on arrival, Late Checkout||£325|
|2 nights stay||Prosecco on arrival, Late Checkout||£375|
Make your stay even more special with our romantic activities
|ADD-ON||PRICE Per Person|
|Relaxing 30 minute spa treatment||£35pp|
|Deluxe 55 minute spa treatment||£70pp|
|Chefs 3 course meal||£60pp|
POST HOUSE SPA & COTTAGE INFORMATION
- We require a non-refundable 30% deposit via bank transfer or cheque only at the time of booking, and the full balance is to be paid 12 weeks prior to your stay.
- We require a booking fee, this is £35 (this is a one off payment and will not be deducted from your remaining balance) along with a refundable security bond, which is £200.
- Sorry we do not accept credit cards.
- We require an additional £200 security deposit for this property aside from your required balance, which is refundable 7 days after you vacate the property provided that there are no damages and house rules are kept to. For further info please see Booking Terms & Conditions
- Please note: All bookings are subject to a booking fee of £75 which is due at the time of booking and is non refundable.
Please be aware that this property is in quiet residential area, so we kindly ask that all noise is kept to a minimum outside the property to be considerate to the neighbours We encourage low key celebrations, no wild house parties are allowed.
No extra guests are allowed to attend the property.
Check in & check out times
Arrival 3pm Depart 10am
If you would like to arrange an earlier check in or late checkout, we can only organise this for you a few days before arrival as it is subject to same day changeovers and may not be possible if we have guests departing or arriving that same day.
Collecting the keys & final arrangements
After the full balance has been paid – we will email you over all final arrangements.
If you have booked Activities, our package coordinator will be in touch with you to arrange the times and send you any menus/ spa choices etc, only once the final balance has been paid and numbers are confirmed.
Please note No 3rd party suppliers are permitted at this property unless booked through Celebration Cottages.
Please note – Any ladies who are pregnant we recommend that you do not use the hot tub.
Please do not use the hot tub if you have fake tan on.
We recommend that a maximum of 15 – 20 mins is spent in the hot tub at any one time, any longer can result in heat rashes or a reaction to the chemicals used in the hot tub.
Hot tub times 10am – 10pm
Please note there will be someone arriving to check the water in the hot tub early in the mornings, but they will try not disturb you.
Please note – at certain properties there will be a security person who will lock up the hot tub at 10pm.
Types of bookings
Sorry no stag parties.