A beautiful 18th century property with amazing facilities located in the heart of West Yorkshire!
Surrounded by open countryside yet within close proximity to Leeds and Sheffield, the Yorkshire Country House & Spa is truly positioned in the perfect setting for a luxury retreat making it the idyllic location for a group looking to get away and relax in style! Boasting two luxury hot tubs, one of which is located within in a hand-built summer house and the other bubbling away on the outdoor decking, you are certainly spoilt for choice! Away from the hot tubs there is a huge outdoor space with a badminton/volleyball court, football goals, and an open patio area with tables and chairs, ideal for those long summer evenings. Inside the house you have a warming open plan kitchen/diner, two living rooms, and luxury bedrooms creating a cosy and warm feel to the property.
Packages & Prices
PLEASE NOTE: Pool Party Barn is now (3 properties) - Main Barn, The Cottage, & The Lodge. The Main Barn has exclusive use of the outdoor hot tub, all 3 properties share pool with time slots given.
2 Night Packages (Sleeps MIN 15 MAX 24)
|Cheeky Hens - Cheeky Butler||£175pp|
|Pizza Night - Pizza Banquet||£175pp|
|Arrive in Style - Canapes & Prosecco on arrival||£175pp|
|Peckish Hens - Afternoon Tea||£185pp|
|Pampered Hens - Spa Treatment||£195pp|
|Tipsy Hens - Cocktail / Wine / Gin Tasting Class||£195pp|
|Hungry Hens - Chefs 3 course meal||£205pp|
|Indulgent Hens - Spa Treatment and Afternoon Tea||£225pp|
|Classy Hens - Afternoon Tea, Wine Tasting Party and Chefs 3 course meal.||£275pp|
|Hen Heaven - SPECIAL DEAL! - Canapes & Prosecco, Chefs 3 Course Meal, Spa Treatments, Afternoon Tea, Cocktail Class & Pizza Night||£335pp|
|1 NIGHT STAY with afternoon tea, Spa Treatment, Chefs 3 course meal||£195pp|
|2 NIGHT STAY accommodation only.||£130pp|
|2 NIGHT STAY With a chefs 3 course meal||£180pp|
Key Information & Booking Terms
- Bedroom 1 – King Sized Bed (sleeps 2)
- Bedroom 2 – King Sized Bed + Single Bed (sleeps 3)
- Bedroom 3 – King Sized Bed + Single (sleeps 3)
- Bedroom 4 – 1 Single Bed + Pull Out Bed (sleeps 2)
- Bedroom 5 – 3 Single Beds (sleeps 3)
- Bedroom 6 – Double Bed (sleeps 2)
- Bedroom 7 – 4 Single Beds + Camp Bed (sleeps 5)
- Bedroom 8 – 3 Single Beds (sleeps 3)
- Nightclub with dance pole
- Karaoke with stage
- 7/8 bedrooms and can accommodate up to 24+ people
- Gas central heating with woodburner and open fire
- AGA, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, 5 x Smart TVs with Freeview, DVD, WiFi
- Bed linen and towels provided
- Off road parking for 12 cars
- Private enclosed side and rear lawns with patio and furniture
- Two 6/8-seater hot tubs
- Four well-behaved pets welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub 2 miles
- Restaurant 5 mins walk
- We require a non-refundable 30% deposit via bank transfer or cheque only at the time of booking, and the full balance is to be paid 12 weeks prior to your stay.
- Sorry we do not accept credit cards.
- We require an additional £500 security deposit for this property aside from your required balance, which is refundable 7 days after you vacate the property provided that there are no damages and house rules are kept to. For further info please see Booking Terms & Conditions
- All bookings are subject to a premium property booking fee of £215 which is due at the time of booking and is non-refundable.
No extra guests are allowed to attend the property.
Check In & Check Out Time
Arrival 3pm Depart 12pm
If you would like to arrange an earlier check in or late checkout, we can only organise this for you a few days before arrival as it is subject to same day changeovers and may not be possible if we have guests departing or arriving that same day.
Collecting the Keys & Final Arrangements
After the full balance has been paid – we will email you over all final arrangements.
If you have booked Activities, our package coordinator will be in touch with you to arrange the times and send you any menus/ spa choices etc, only once the final balance has been paid and numbers are confirmed.
Please note No 3rd party suppliers are permitted at this property unless booked through Celebration Cottages.
Please note – Any ladies who are pregnant we recommend that you do not use the hot tub.
Please do not use the hot tub if you have fake tan on.
We recommend that a maximum of 15 – 20 mins is spent in the hot tub at any one time, any longer can result in heat rashes or a reaction to the chemicals used in the hot tub.
Hot tub times 10am – 10pm
Please note there will be someone arriving to check the water in the hot tub early in the mornings, but they will try not disturb you.
Please note – At Certain properties there will be a security person who will lock up the hot tub at 10pm.
Types of bookings
Sorry no stag parties.