Your dream hen party awaits you at the Wordsworth Manor House.
An idyllic rural property set in the heart of the Cotswolds, within perfect reach of Bath and Bristol and with a rich and magnificent history. Built in the 1800’s and beautifully refurbished to retain the original architecture and marry this with contemporary mod-cons, this house is the ultimate backdrop for any hen party or girly celebration. With stunning views, amazing attention to detail both indoors and outdoors, elegantly landscaped gardens and plenty of space to dine and entertain, the Manor House is yours for the taking. Sleeping up to 22 guests in six gorgeous bedrooms, invite all your friends, and experience a weekend of a lifetime.
The private outdoor hot tub will be ready for you from check in – perfect for an evening of relaxation with the adults in your group on the first night. Enjoy a canapes and prosecco reception on the lawn during spring and summer stays, or an afternoon tea utilising the covered outdoor seating so you can take in the beautiful views of the Cotswolds. The reception rooms boast historic architecture fused with sublime modern features, perfect for those amongst you who dream of a luxury and peaceful stay. All rooms are flooded with light including the large dining room, amazing for a three-course meal cooked by a private chef, or a fun wine tasting party which makes for a classy and sophisticated celebration – brilliant for a hen party! Morning catch ups in the pretty conservatory are very popular, and if you wish to get cosy during the winter months, enjoy a pizza and movie night in the lounge with a roaring fire. Perfection!
2 Night Packages (Sleeps MIN 16 to MAX 26)
Prices for Girly Weekends including Activity Packages
2 night Packages
|PACKAGES||ALL YEAR ONE PRICE|
|Indoor Hens - Pizza Night or Canapes & Prosecco on arrival||£200pp|
|Cheeky Hens - butler in the buff or pizza night||£200pp|
|Pampered Hens - spa treatment each||£215pp|
|Peckish Hens - Chefs 3 Course Meal||£225pp|
|Party Hens - Canapes & Prosecco + Cocktail Class||£245pp|
|Relaxing Hens - afternoon tea and a spa treatment||£245pp|
|Indulgent Hens - spa treatment &chefs 3 course meal||£255pp|
|Classy Hens - Afternoon Tea, Wine Tasting Party and Chefs 3 course meal.||£295pp|
|Hen Heaven - SPECIAL DEAL! - Canapes & Prosecco, Chefs 3 Course Meal, Spa Treatments, Afternoon Tea, Cocktail Class & Pizza Night||£349pp|
Key Information & Booking Terms
Bedroom 1 (Double bed + 2 Singles) Sleeps 4
Bedroom 2 (3 Single beds) Sleeps 3
Bedroom 3 (Double bed + 2 Singles) Sleeps 4
Bedroom 4 (Double bed + 2 Singles) Sleeps 4
Bedroom 5 (Double bed) Sleeps 2
Bedroom 6 (Double bed, single bed, bunk bed) Sleeps 5
– Optional 4 extra day beds can be set up if required
- We require a non-refundable 30% deposit via bank transfer or cheque only at the time of booking, along with a £115 booking fee. The full remaining balance is to be paid 12 weeks prior to your stay along with a £500 security bond to protect against damage to the property.
- Sorry we do not accept credit cards
- Activities: If you have booked Activities, our package coordinator will be in touch with you to arrange the times and send you any menus/spa choices etc. only once the final balance has been paid and numbers are confirmed. Please note No 3rd party suppliers are permitted at this property unless booked through Celebration Cottages.
- Check in is 4pm
- Check out is 10am
- Hot tub: Please note – Any ladies who are pregnant we recommend that you do not use the hot tub. Please do not use the hot tub if you have fake tan on. We recommend that a maximum of 15 – 20 minutes is spent in the hot tub at any one time, any longer can result in heat rashes or a reaction to the chemicals used in the hot tub.
- Sorry no stag parties
- Pet friendly at the owner’s discretion
Please note Bank Holiday weekends you can book:
Friday & Saturday – 2 nights
Sunday & Monday 2 nights
Celebration Sunday – 1 night stay
Celebration Monday – 1 night stay