Wold View Villa
Sleeps 10 – 16 – 5 Bedrooms – Private Hot Tub – Huge Garden - 20 mins from York
Near the bustling city of York, offering the ultimate in luxury!
Imagine this, a pre-wedding escape to a beautiful modern villa near the bustling city of York, offering the ultimate in luxury with clean bright finishes, and a comforting homely feel to provide the perfect balanced backdrop for the hen weekend of your dreams. With a private hot tub, karaoke, and an outdoor terrace for those hazy evenings sipping prosecco with your girls, your pre-nuptials can be celebrated with a generous serving of sparkle and glam at Wold View Villa.
2 Night Packages (Sleeps MIN 10 - MAX 16)
|Indoor Hens - Pizza Night or Canapes & Prosecco on arrival||1||£185pp|
|Cheeky Hens - with Butler in the buff||1||£185pp|
|Pampered Hens - Spa Treatment each||1||£200pp|
|Tipsy Hens - Cocktail Masterclass||1||£205pp|
|Peckish Hens - Chef's 3 Course Meal||1||£210pp|
|Party Hens - Cocktail Masterclass and a Return Transfer to York||2||£230pp|
|Relaxing Hens - Spa Treatment and Afternoon Tea||2||£230pp|
|Indulgent Hens - Spa Treatment and Chefs 3 Course Meal||2||£245pp|
|Classy Hens - Afternoon Tea, Wine Tasting Party OR Cocktail Class and Chefs 3 course meal.||3||£275pp|
|Hen Heaven - (most popular) - Canapes & Prosecco, Chefs 3 Course Meal, Spa Treatments, Afternoon Tea, Cocktail Class & Pizza Night||6||£329pp|
Located just a stones’ throw from busy York which boasts a wide variety of bars, clubs, restaurants and shops, Wold View Villa is the perfect choice for a luxury hen venue and comfortably sleeps between ten and fourteen guests, so you can invite all your closest friends to share your special time together. Offering five bedrooms, soon to be six when the office is converted, there is an abundance of space to get dressed up ready for a weekend of fun. Sink into the bubbling hot tub after enjoying canapes and fizz on arrival, or why not order an afternoon tea to the outdoor terrace on a summers’ afternoon, for a real slice of indulgence!
Enjoy a karaoke or movie evening in the comfortable lounge, with fresh hot pizza delivered right to the door, or get your glad rags on for a night on the tiles, but don’t forget your cheeky butler and photo-shoot before being whisked away into the city. You can create all your hen weekend memories at Wold View, how you build your ultimate experience is entirely your choice.
Hot Tub & Living Spaces
The brand new state of the art hot tub at Wold View is located outdoors, perfect for nights under the stars with drinks in hand, or equally refreshing on those early mornings whilst you watch the sunrise. The garden is huge, amazing for lounging between spa treatments or enjoying an al fresco lunch. On cooler evenings, gather onto the terrace seating with steaming hot chocolate and turn the patio heaters on while you gossip under your blankets. Indoors, you will discover a beautiful open plan kitchen and diner, amazing for a private chef to come along and whip up a delicious three-course meal to celebrate. The lounge is comforting and is a true home from home: why not take advantage of the crackling log burner if a winter hen weekend is your dream? Whether you would like to hide away for a relaxed retreat, or use the villa as a base for a glamorous busy weekend, Wold View Villa is a hen party venue you will never forget.
Each bedroom at Wold View Villa has been finished with immaculate attention to detail, with relaxing neutral hues, pops of colour and a contemporary feel throughout. Bedroom one, with splashes of teal and gold and an en-suite shower room is a real delight. Bedroom two is filled with light and opens out onto a view of manicured greenery, perfect after a restful nights’ sleep. Bedroom three with cream and grey tones and French doors opening out onto the terrace is a gorgeous choice. With five bedrooms to enjoy, with additional guest beds for larger groups and a newly converted bedroom downstairs coming soon, Wold View offers a space for all your hens to relax and rejuvenate.
Key Information & Booking Terms
Bedroom 1 – Double + Single Bed (sleeps 3)
Bedroom 2 – Double + Single Bed (sleeps 3)
Bedroom 3 – 2x double beds (sleeps 4)
Bedroom 3 – super king bed (sleeps 2)
Bedroom 5 – 2 single beds (sleeps 2)
Bedroom 6 – Double Sofa Bed (sleeps 2)
- Private outdoor hot tub
- Karaoke facilities
- Large open top terrace with seating and parasol
- Open plan kitchen/diner
- Huge garden
- Log burner
- Patio heaters which bottles can be purchased for in advance (£35 each)
- Contemporary feel and décor throughout
- Boot room available
2 Bathrooms – one main bathroom, one en-suite plus a downstairs WC.
- We require a non-refundable 30% deposit via bank transfer or cheque only at the time of booking, and the full balance is to be paid 12 weeks prior to your stay.
- Sorry we do not accept credit cards.
- We require an additional £500 security deposit for this property aside from your required balance, which is refundable 7 days after you vacate the property provided that there are no damages and house rules are kept to. For further info please see Booking Terms & Conditions
- Activities: If you have booked Activities, our package coordinator will be in touch with you to arrange the times and send you any menus/spa choices etc. only once the final balance has been paid and numbers are confirmed. Please note No 3rd party suppliers are permitted at this property unless booked through Celebration Cottages.
- Check in is 3pm
- Check out is 10am
- Hot tub: Please note – Any ladies who are pregnant we recommend that you do not use the hot tub. Please do not use the hot tub if you have fake tan on. We recommend that a maximum of 15 – 20 minutes is spent in the hot tub at any one time, any longer can result in heat rashes or a reaction to the chemicals used in the hot tub.
- Sorry no stag parties