Sleeps up to 10 - 5 Bedrooms - Outdoor Swimming Spa - Log Burner - Underfloor Heating
A dreamy peaceful pre-wedding escape!
If classy, neutral hues and modern touches make your eyes sparkle, you will fall in love with Willow Spa Cottage the moment you arrive. Offering comfortable modern accommodation with tasteful colours splashed throughout, with outdoor dining and an outdoor swim spa, this beautiful property is dressed to impress. Located only five miles from busy Lincoln, Willow Spa Cottage is in a prime location for convenience, but is also tucked away along a country lane to give you and your girls a dreamy peaceful pre-wedding escape.
Willow Spa Cottage is your ultimate hen venue and is perfect for a group of ten girls, with five bedrooms all boasting en-suite facilities there is a glam space for all.
Celebrate your pre-nuptials with a group photoshoot before a night out in Lincoln, and add a cocktail masterclass in the beautiful kitchen with our talented mixologists, the best way to enjoy pre-drinks!
If you want to add an extra slice of fun, invite one of our cheeky butlers to come and wait on you hand and foot. Bright open spaces are in plentiful supply here, and as the barn is surrounded by nature you will feel like you have truly escaped from it all.
PLEASE ENQUIRE FOR PRICES
Hot Tub & Living Spaces
When you wind down the country road and pull up at Willow Spa Cottage you will be breathless, this luxurious barn conversion is adorned with manicured plant life which creates a pretty backdrop for a prosecco reception on the large patio. You could opt for afternoon tea laid out on arrival at the solid al fresco dining table, to soak up the last of the day. Venture indoors as the night draws in, for a movie and pizza night in front of the crackling wood burner – the sofas are huge and sumptuous, perfect for sinking into after a long journey. You can take advantage of the iPod dock if you prefer music for a night of games and fun. Spoil yourself for choice when it comes to space at this indulgent hideaway, with five immaculate bedrooms each with their own unique style awaiting you. They are finished to an excellent standard with signature walls and stunning colour schemes to create an environment for pure relaxation. The next morning, have a dip in the outdoor swim spa which doubles up as a bubbling hot tub, seating up to ten guests- while private chefs whip up a delicious breakfast served under the twinkling lights in the kitchen. Lincoln with its boutique shops and amazing nightlife is just a stones’ throw away, so you can choose to book a return minibus transfer, equally you can sit back and relax for deluxe spa treatments at the barn for a weekend of wellbeing. This is your very own utopia and is a must for a hen party you will never forget.
Willow Spa Cottage offers five large comfortable bedrooms with luxury beds and linen, complete with fluffy towels. All bedrooms are en-suite too, with heated chrome towel rails, stunning tiles and large walk-in showers or roll top baths. These bedrooms come complete with Smart TVs for winding down in the evenings. Four offer a king-sized bed each sleeping two guests, and the fifth offers twin beds, collectively sleeping a total of ten.
Key Information & Booking Terms
Bedroom 1 – King-sized bed, Smart TV, en-suite wet room with shower (Sleeps 2)
Bedroom 2 – King-sized bed OR two singles, Smart TV, en-suite wet room with shower (Sleeps 2)
Bedroom 3 – King-sized bed, Smart TV, en-suite shower cubicle (Sleeps 2)
Bedroom 4 – King-sized bed OR two singles, Smart TV, en-suite with bath (Sleeps 2)
Bedroom 5 – king-sized bed, Smart TV, en-suite with shower cubicle (Sleeps 2)
- Large driveway with ample parking for up to 7 cars
- Large outdoor patio with al-fresco dining area and furniture
- Outdoor swim spa (doubles up as hot tub) seating up to 10 guests,
- Underfloor heating
- Free wi-fi throughout
- Pet friendly but please note there is an unfenced lake on site along with two unfenced ponds
- Wood for log burner provided.
- Five bedrooms each with en-suite bathrooms sleeping up to ten guests, separate WC to ground floor.
- Large living room with floor to ceiling windows and corner sofas, dining area adjoined, large well-appointed kitchen comes complete with dishwasher and all facilities.
Bathrooms: all en-suite with one extra separate toilet on ground floor. (6 in total)
- We require a non-refundable 30% deposit via bank transfer or cheque only at the time of booking, and the full balance is to be paid 12 weeks prior to your stay.
- Sorry we do not accept credit cards.
- We require an additional £500 security deposit for this property aside from your required balance, which is refundable 7 days after you vacate the property provided that there are no damages and house rules are kept to. For further info please see Booking Terms & Conditions
- Please note: All bookings are subject to a booking fee of £115 which is due at the time of booking and is non refundable.
Check in time. & Check Out Time
Check in is 3pm
Check out is 10am
If you have booked Activities, our package coordinator will be in touch with you to arrange the times and send you any menus/ spa choices etc, only once the final balance has been paid and numbers are confirmed. Please note No 3rd party suppliers are permitted at this property unless booked through Celebration Cottages.
Please note – Any ladies who are pregnant we recommend that you do not use the hot tub. Please do not use the hot tub if you have fake tan on. We recommend that a maximum of 15 – 20 mins is spent in the hot tub at any one time, any longer can result in heat rashes or a reaction to the chemicals used in the hot tub.
Types of bookings
Hen, Family & Corporate Groups welcome. Sorry no stag or wild house parties here.