Sleeps up to 20 in 10 bedrooms - BBQ, Snug Area with Log Burner, Bar Terrace
Sandstone Estate is a beautifully restored stone-built farm set in 60 acres of grounds, surrounded by forest and national park located just over an hour away from Newcastle where you will find plenty of nightlife, so don’t forget to pack your dancing shoes.
This magnificent property sleeps up to 20 guests in 10 bedrooms, all of which are spacious, with en suite bathrooms. 6 of the bedrooms have French doors and 5 have balconies. So, sit back, relax, and take in the breath-taking views of your very own private estate.
Inside the property, you will find a large lounge which is the perfect spot for parties and celebrations with comfortable social seating, French doors to a terrace and a bar complete with a large drinks fridge. Wow your guests and throw an unforgettable dinner party in the beautiful dining room which offers a great atmosphere, an exposed stone wall and original wooden roof beams.
This idyllic retreat is the perfect place to stay if you wish to discover the glories that Northumberland has to offer, it is set in the heart of the largest dark sky park in Europe with stunning orange sunsets and spectacular starry nights. The views are truly out of this world.
BOOK YOUR CELEBRATION EXPERIENCE NOW
Key Information & Booking Terms
- 10 en suite bedrooms
- Seating for up to 30 guests
- Snug Area with Log Burner
- Bar Terrace
The bedrooms are arranged over two floors.
- Bedroom 1 – One Single Bed
- Bedroom 2 – One Single Bed
- Bedroom 3 – King Size Bed
- Bedroom 4 - King Size Bed
- Bedroom 5 - King Size Bed
- Bedroom 6 - King Size Bed
- Bedroom 7 – Twin Beds
- Bedroom 8 – Twin Beds
- Bedroom 9 – Twin Beds
- Bedroom 10 – Twin Beds
One of the doubles on the ground floor has an internal staircase that leads up to a mezzanine floor, housing two further single beds.
- We require a non-refundable 30% deposit via bank transfer or cheque only at the time of booking, and the full balance is to be paid 12 weeks prior to your stay.
- Sorry we do not accept credit cards.
- The Balance is due 12 weeks to arrival, and a security deposit of £500 due with the balance which is refunded up to 7 days after you vacate the property provided that there are no damages and house rules are kept to. For further info please see Booking Terms & Conditions
- All bookings are subject to a property booking fee of £115 which is due at the time of booking and is non-refundable.
Check in/out times
Check In 4pm and Check Out 10 am
If you have booked Activities, our package coordinator will be in touch with you to arrange the times and send you any menus/ spa choices etc, only once the final balance has been paid and numbers are confirmed. Please note No 3rd party suppliers are permitted at this property unless booked through Celebration Cottages.
Types of bookings
Hen, Family & Corporate Groups welcome.