Sleeps 24 in 11 Bedrooms - 2 Hot Tubs - Panoramic Views
THE RIVERSIDE RETREAT IS PERFECT FOR LARGE GROUPS!
Three fabulous properties can be booked together to create accommodation for up to 24 guests. Situated in the beautiful and historical region of West Wales. This is the perfect spot for a luxury hen retreat near the coast.
Here you will find 11 acres of pasture, mature trees, woodland, and riverside walks to explore.
Once you have finished exploring, enjoy sitting in front of a log fire, wine and dine in your own private garden, or relax your aching muscles in the two outdoor hot tubs.
Visit your four-legged friends at the on-site animal enclosure with a wonderful collection of animals including alpacas, goats, rabbits, and guinea pigs.
You will find it hard to leave the Riverside Retreat, with cosy living rooms, well equipped kitchens, spacious bathrooms and beautiful grounds, the Riverside Retreat is the perfect base for a hen party to remember!
Please note the Riverside Retreat is a joint listing for the Sycamore Sanctuary, Cedarwood Creek and Hawthorn Haven which are available to be booked together. The whole site can accommodate up to 24 people which gives you access to 2 state of the art hot tubs!!
BOOK YOUR CELEBRATION EXPERIENCE NOW
Key Information & Booking Terms
- Bedroom 1 – Double
- Bedroom 2 – Twin
- Bedroom 3 – Double
- Bedroom 4 – Double and Bunk
- Bedroom 5 – Twin
- Bedroom 6 – Twin
- Bedroom 7 – Twin
- Bedroom 8 – King
- Bedroom 9 – Double
- Bedroom 10 – Twin
- Bedroom 11 – Twin
- Sleeps 24 Guests
- 11 Bedrooms
- 7 Bathrooms
- 2 Hot Tubs
- Fire Pit
- Panoramic Views
- We require a non-refundable 30% deposit via bank transfer or cheque only at the time of booking, and the full balance is to be paid 12 weeks prior to your stay.
- Sorry we do not accept credit cards.
- We require an additional £500 security deposit for this property aside from your required balance, which is refundable 7 days after you vacate the property provided that there are no damages and house rules are kept to. For further info please see Booking Terms & Conditions
- All bookings are subject to a premium booking fee of £215 which is due at the time of booking and is non-refundable.
Check In & Check Out Time
Check in 4pm, Check Out 10 am
Please note no 3rd party suppliers are permitted at this property unless booked through Celebration Cottages.
Please note – Any ladies who are pregnant we recommend that you do not use the hot tub. Please do not use the hot tub if you have fake tan on. We recommend that a maximum of 15 – 20 mins is spent in the hot tub at any one time, any longer can result in heat rashes or a reaction to the chemicals used in the hot tub.
Types of bookings
Hen, Family & Corporate Groups welcome. Sorry no stag or wild house parties here.
Dogs are to be kept on a lead.