Come rain or shine - Rainbow Cottage is the perfect location for relaxing, exploring and being pampered!
Rainbow cottage is a delightful cottage set in private grounds with your very own state of the art hot tub! Parking for 7 cars! With six bedrooms its ideal for family and friends looking to spend a weekend away together! Hen Weekends, Birthday Celebrations or Family Holidays - It’s the perfect family home away from home! A country pub is located next door – yes next-door!! So if you want a night off from cooking or a few drinks with your family and friends then this is the place to be! No taxi ride home, just a few steps!! A beautiful large enclosed garden with a rainbow of colours makes you feel like summer will never end! French doors lead out onto a beautiful patio complimented by all the matching garden furniture. When the sun goes down slip into the warm bubbles of the tempting hot tub and enjoy a glass of prosecco or too with your friends and family. Making the most of your time at Rainbow Cottage! The Main living room has a 70” Sky TV, perfect for those cosy nights. This amazing property actually has 2 kitchens!! So why not book one of our private chefs to come and cook you all a delicious 3 course meal! Or make use of the pizza ovens and bbq, for those of you who prefer to wear the chefs hat!
Daytime fun: Why not book our relaxing spa treatments in the comfort of your accommodation, or we can arrange afternoon tea to be delivered for you, or take advantage of the location and pop out to explore “The Deep” or some of the great shopping, bars and restaurants Hull has to offer.
The beautiful Yorkshire Coastline is only 7.5 miles away and offers fabulous sandy beaches. Come rain or shine - Rainbow Cottage is the perfect location for relaxing, exploring and being pampered by our celebration suppliers if you deserve that extra special treat!
Packages & Prices
PLEASE NOTE: Pool Party Barn is now (3 properties) - Main Barn, The Cottage, & The Lodge. The Main Barn has exclusive use of the outdoor hot tub, all 3 properties share pool with time slots given.
2 Night Packages (Sleeps 14)
|Indoor Hens - Pizza Night or Canapes & Prosecco on arrival||£195pp|
|Cheeky Hens - with Butler in the buff||£195pp|
|Pampered Hens - Spa Treatment each||£210pp|
|Tipsy Hens - Cocktail Masterclass||£215pp|
|Peckish Hens - Chef's 3 Course Meal||£220pp|
|Party Hens - Cocktail Masterclass and a Return Transfer to York||£240pp|
|Relaxing Hens - Spa Treatment and Afternoon Tea||£240pp|
|Indulgent Hens - Spa Treatment and Chefs 3 Course Meal||£255pp|
|Classy Hens - Afternoon Tea, Wine Tasting Party OR Cocktail Class and Chefs 3 course meal.||£285pp|
|Hen Heaven - (most popular) - Canapes & Prosecco, Chefs 3 Course Meal, Spa Treatments, Afternoon Tea, Cocktail Class & Pizza Night||£339pp|
Key Information & Booking Terms
- Living room: With gas fire, 70" Sky TV and DVD player.
- Living room/kitchen 1: With wood burner, range with electric oven and gas hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, dishwasher and tiled floor.
- Living room/kitchen 2: With electric fire, electric cooker, microwave, fridge, freezer, dishwasher and seating area, leading to...
- Dining room/conservatory: With tiled floor and French doors leading to conservatory.
- Utility room: With washing machine and tumble dryer.
- Bedroom 1: With twin beds.
- 2 separate toilets.
- Bedroom 2: With four poster double bed, 42" Freeview TV and en-suite with shower cubicle and toilet.
- Bedroom 3: With double bed, 42" Freeview TV and en-suite with bath and toilet (Jack and Jill with bedroom 4).
- Bedroom 4: With double bed.
- Bedroom 5: With twin beds and cabin bed.
- Bedroom 6: With bunk bed and single bed.
- Bathroom 1: With bath, shower cubicle and toilet.
- Bathroom 2: With bath, shower cubicle and toilet.
- We require a non-refundable 30% deposit via bank transfer or cheque only at the time of booking, and the full balance is to be paid 12 weeks prior to your stay.
- Sorry we do not accept credit cards.
- We require an additional £500 security deposit for this property aside from your required balance, which is refundable 7 days after you vacate the property provided that there are no damages and house rules are kept to. For further info please see Booking Terms & Conditions
- All bookings are subject to a booking fee of £115 which is due at the time of booking and is non refundable.
No extra guests are allowed to attend the property.
Check-in & Check-out Time
Arrival 3pm Depart 12pm
If you would like to arrange an earlier check in or late checkout, we can only organise this for you a few days before arrival as it is subject to same day changeovers and may not be possible if we have guests departing or arriving that same day.
Collecting the Keys & Final Arrangements
After the full balance has been paid – we will email you over all final arrangements.
If you have booked Activities, our package coordinator will be in touch with you to arrange the times and send you any menus/ spa choices etc, only once the final balance has been paid and numbers are confirmed.
Please note No 3rd party suppliers are permitted at this property unless booked through Celebration Cottages.
Please note – Any ladies who are pregnant we recommend that you do not use the hot tub.
Please do not use the hot tub if you have fake tan on.
We recommend that a maximum of 15 – 20 mins is spent in the hot tub at any one time, any longer can result in heat rashes or a reaction to the chemicals used in the hot tub.
No time restrictions on hot tub. Just please be wary noise travels later in the evenings.
Please note hot tubs are self service and guests are responsible for maintaining the cleanliness of the water with the chemical kit provided for the duration of their stay.
Types of bookings
Sorry no stag parties.