Sleeps up to 15 - 7 Bedrooms - Lawn Tennis Court - Pool Table
Set in 3,000 acres of parkland with a lawn tennis court and pool table!
If you have always dreamed of being ladies of the manor, look no further, Mews Park Estate is the perfect venue for an erudite and sophisticated hen celebration to lead up to the big day. Set in 3,000 acres of parkland and close to many heritage sites such as Bedgebury forest and National Park, this property is a true hidden gem and will offer all you need. From vaulted cathedral-esque ceilings and an inviting solid oak table to sit down and break bread, to a lawn tennis court and pool table for some light competition and fun, you will be whisked away to a parallel world which will awaken your senses.
Saunter down the verdure covered spiral staircase and dine al-fresco on the patio, sink into a roll top freestanding tub with salts and bath bombs, or simply curl up on the lavish sofas around the huge open brick fireplace with a good book – this property will feel like a luxurious home from home from the moment you enter with your hens. You can opt to arrange a delectable afternoon tea to enjoy on the grounds with a selection of cakes and sandwiches, and book all your girls in for a calming spa treatment each to follow.
Choose from manicures, massages and facials to make it a getaway to remember. Sleeping up to fifteen guests in seven beautifully furnished rooms, you will be spoilt for choice. Enjoy breakfast in bed before heading out across the Tunbridge Wells countryside for a long lazy stroll. Or take only a few steps out into the fully enclosed garden and take a bottle of prosecco to enjoy, its entirely up to you!
As you walk into Mews Park Estate you will immediately want to look up at the high vaulted ceilings which give this property a true wow factor. Although spacious, the house has a truly cosy feel with comfortable sofas, a flat screen TV and DVD player for movie enthusiasts. If home cooking gives you the therapy you need, enjoy the electric Aga in the well-equipped and beautifully fitted kitchen, and serve up your treats on the extendable oak dining table which seats up to twelve guests. Wi-fi and central heating are available for use throughout the property, and when you venture outside you will discover a large garden with a lawn and terrace, and seating beside the BBQ for those warm sunny afternoons. There is ample parking on site with space for up to four cars, and the use of a full-size lawn tennis court. Meadowhead Clay Pigeon Shooting School and Chalybeate Trout Fishery are both based on the Eridge Estate nearby, great if you would like to get out for the day and experience something different.
On the first floor, there is an inviting master bedroom sleeping two guests in a plush king size bed. Bedroom two sleeps up to two guests in a double bed with an adjoining Jack and Jill en-suite bathroom, complete with WC and hand basin. Bedroom three sleeps up to three guests on twin bunks and an additional single day bed, with a Jack and Jill bathroom shared with bedroom four. Bedroom four sleeps two guests comfortably in a queen sized double bed. Bedroom five has its own en-suite bathroom and sleeps two guests in either a zip-linked king-sized bed or separated singles if you wish. On the second floor, Bedroom six sleeps two guests with the same bed configuration of a zip-linked king-sized bed or two singles. Finally, bedroom seven sleeps two guests in a queen sized double bed. There is a large bathroom on the second level with a bath, WC and hand basin. Please note – this is the standard bed configuration, however if you would like this arranged to suit the needs of your hen party, do not hesitate to contact us and we will be happy to have this organised prior to your stay via a bed configuration form.
Key Information & Booking Terms
Bedroom 1 – Master bedroom with king sized bed (sleeps 2)
Bedroom 2 – double bed (sleeps 2)
Bedroom 3 – twin bunks and day bed (sleeps 3)
Bedroom 4 – queen sized double bed (sleeps 2)
Bedroom 5 – zip linked king sized bed (sleeps 2)
Bedroom 6 – zip linked king sized bed, 2nd floor (sleeps 2)
Bedroom 7 – queen sized double bed, 2nd floor (sleeps 2)
- Sleeps 15 in 7 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms.
- Large kitchen dining room.
- Reception hall with French doors out to garden.
- 2 reception rooms.
- Hall with cloakroom.
- Large reception area with vaulted ceiling.
- Large living/dining/kitchen room.
- Pool table.
- Separate sitting room with sofas, flat screen TV, DVD.
- Kitchen with electric AGA, electric oven for use in the summer months, fridge/freezer, wine fridge, dishwasher, microwave and extractor fan. The large extendable oak dining table is in the centre of the room and comfortably seats 12.
- Utility room with washing machine, tumble dryer and second dishwasher.
- A further door leads to the boot room, cloakroom with shower, WC and basin.
- Outside there is a large garden with lawn and terrace with table and chairs and BBQ. Parking area with space for 4 cars. Use of a full-size lawn tennis court.
- Services: Wi-Fi, Gas central heating.
Bathrooms: Jack and Jill bathroom with WC and hand basin for the use of bedroom 2. Shared Jack and Jill bathroom between bedrooms 3 and 4. En-suite bathroom adjoined to bedroom 5. Additional large bathroom on second floor with bath, WC and hand basin. Further shower room with WC and hand basin on the ground floor.
- We require a non-refundable 30% deposit via bank transfer or cheque only at the time of booking, and the full balance is to be paid 12 weeks prior to your stay.
- Sorry we do not accept credit cards.
- We require an additional £1000 security deposit for this property aside from your required balance, which is refundable 7 days after you vacate the property provided that there are no damages and house rules are kept to. For further info please see Booking Terms & Conditions
- Please note: All bookings are subject to a booking fee of £115 which is due at the time of booking and is non refundable.
Check in time. & Check Out Time
Arrival 3pm Depart 10am
If you would like to arrange an earlier check in or late checkout, we can only organise this for you a few days before arrival as it is subject to same day changeovers and may not be possible if we have guests departing or arriving that same day.
Collecting the Keys & Final Arrangements
After the full balance has been paid – we will email you over all final arrangements.
If you have booked Activities, our package coordinator will be in touch with you to arrange the times and send you any menus/ spa choices etc, only once the final balance has been paid and numbers are confirmed.
Please note No 3rd party suppliers are permitted at this property unless booked through Celebration Cottages.
Please note – At Certain properties there will be a security person who will lock up the hot tub at 10pm.
Types of bookings
Sorry no stag parties.
2-nights weekend price - enquire now!
See add-on packages available:
Chefs 3 Course Meal