Sleeps 10-14 - 5 Bedrooms - State of the art hot tub
A state-of-the-art hot tub and magnificent uninterrupted country views!
Nestled comfortably over Castle Hill just two miles out of the bustling town of Huddersfield, The Luxury Cottage has the best in seclusion and relaxation with all the convenience of being within a short distance of local amenities. Huddersfield is known for history, architecture and an array of sights and sounds, so you will never be short of things to do if you opt to venture out. The Luxury Cottage itself boasts many beautiful features and facilities, with a rustic chilled feel, a state-of-the-art hot tub and magnificent uninterrupted country views. This is the perfect hen celebration venue for you.
BOOK YOUR CELEBRATION EXPERIENCE NOW
PLEASE NOTE: Pool Party Barn is now (3 properties) - Main Barn, The Cottage, & The Lodge. The Main Barn has exclusive use of the outdoor hot tub, all 3 properties share pool with time slots given.
HEN PARTY SUNDAYS (Sleeps MIN 10 - MAX 14)
|CELEBRATION SUNDAY||PRICE PER PERSON|
|Celebration Sunday Our most popular Package – Arrive at 1pm, afternoon tea, spa treatments, chefs 3 course meal with overnight stay||Only £195pp|
MIDWEEK STAYS (Sleeps MIN 10 - MAX 14)
|STAY||PRICE PER PERSON|
|1 Night Celebration Experience - Arrive at 1pm, afternoon tea, spa treatments, chefs 3 course meal with overnight stay||£195pp|
|2 Night Celebration Experience – Arrive at 3pm – Chefs 3 course meal included||£195pp|
|3 Night Celebration Experience – Arrive at 3pm – Chefs 3 course meal included||£225pp|
|Spa Treatments, Afternoon Tea, Cocktail Classes, Group Photoshoots can all be added to your Midweek Stay.||-|
WEEKEND DEALS (Sleeps MIN 10 - MAX 14)
|Weekend Deals||PRICE PER PERSON|
|2 Nights’ accommodation – With a group photoshoot||£195pp|
|2 Nights accommodation – With a Live Singer||£195pp|
|2 Nights’ accommodation – With a Pizza Night||£195pp|
|2 Nights accommodation – With a Cheeky Butler||£195pp|
|2 Nights’ accommodation – With Canapes & Prosecco||£200pp|
|2 Nights accommodation - With Afternoon Tea||£205pp|
|2 Nights’ accommodation – With a Spa Treatment||£220pp|
|2 Nights’ accommodation – With a Cocktail Class||£220pp|
|2 Nights’ accommodation – With a Chefs 3 Course Meal||£225pp|
WEEKEND EXPERIENCE (Sleeps MIN 10 - MAX 14)
|Weekend Experience||PRICE PER PERSON|
|2 Nights accommodation – With Cocktail Class & Pizza Night||£240pp|
|2 Nights accommodation – With Canapes & Prosecco on Arrival & a Chefs 3 Course meal||£250pp|
|2 Nights accommodation – With Afternoon Tea & Cocktail Class||£250pp|
|2 Nights accommodation – With Afternoon Tea & Spa Treatments||£250pp|
|2 Nights accommodation – With a Cheeky Butler, Group Photoshoot & Cocktail Class||£260pp|
|2 Nights’ accommodation – With Spa Treatments & A chefs 3 Course Meal||£270pp|
|ADD A 3RD NIGHT||FOR ONLY £45pp|
ULTIMATE WEEKEND EXPERIENCE (Sleeps MIN 10 - MAX 14)
|Ultimate Weekend Experience||PRICE PER PERSON|
|2 Nights accommodation – With Canapes & Prosecco on arrival, a chefs 3 course meal, Sat – Spa treatments, Afternoon Tea, Cocktail Class & Pizza Night||£375pp|
Key Information & Booking Terms
- Bedroom 1 – 2 x king-size beds
- Bedroom 2 – double bed with upper bunk bed
- Bedroom 3 – double bed
- Bedroom 4 – double bed
- Bedroom 5 – double bed
- A Luxurious arm chair in one of the bedrooms which converts into a large single sofa bed.
- Ample parking on the driveway
- Chesterfield lounge
- Large kitchen and diner to seat up to 6 guests
- Banquet room to seat up to 12 guests
- Private garden area with state of the art outdoor hot tub
- The kitchen is well-equipped with fridge-freezer, cooker, dishwasher, microwave, Morphy Richards utensils including kettle and toaster, quality crockery, cutlery, cups and glasses.
- Everything has been thought of so you should not be in need of anything else, other than your groceries.
- Free Wi-fi is available for use throughout the property.
- A guest information pack will be provided upon arrival.
- Check in is at 5pm and check out is at 10am.
- Late check out can be arranged if required.
- Bathrooms – en-suite with shower connected to the dragonfly room, shared bathroom upstairs, and a downstairs toilet with baby changing facilities. Full bedding and towels are also provided at this property.
- We require a non-refundable 30% deposit via bank transfer or cheque only at the time of booking, and the full balance is to be paid 12 weeks prior to your stay.
- Sorry we do not accept credit cards.
- We require an additional £500 security deposit for this property aside from your required balance, which is refundable 7 days after you vacate the property provided that there are no damages and house rules are kept to. For further info please see Booking Terms & Conditions
- All bookings are subject to a booking fee of £115 which is due at the time of booking and is non refundable.
Please be aware that this property is in quiet residential area, so we kindly ask that all noise is kept to a minimum outside the property to be considerate to the neighbours We encourage low key celebrations, no wild house parties are allowed.
No extra guests are allowed to attend the property.
Check-in & Check-out Times
Arrival 3pm Depart 10am
If you would like to arrange an earlier check in or late checkout, we can only organise this for you a few days before arrival as it is subject to same day changeovers and may not be possible if we have guests departing or arriving that same day.
Collecting the Keys & Final Arrangements
After the full balance has been paid – we will email you over all final arrangements.
If you have booked Activities, our package coordinator will be in touch with you to arrange the times and send you any menus/ spa choices etc, only once the final balance has been paid and numbers are confirmed.
Please note No 3rd party suppliers are permitted at this property unless booked through Celebration Cottages.
Please note – Any ladies who are pregnant we recommend that you do not use the hot tub.
Please do not use the hot tub if you have fake tan on.
We recommend that a maximum of 15 – 20 mins is spent in the hot tub at any one time, any longer can result in heat rashes or a reaction to the chemicals used in the hot tub.
Hot tub times 10am – 11pm
Please note there will be someone arriving to check the water in the hot tub early in the mornings, but they will try not disturb you.
Types of bookings
Sorry no stag parties.