Sleeps 12 & 8 (20) in 4 Bedrooms - Outside Heated Hot Tub, Open Plan Lounge, Spacious
The most relaxing and luxurious cottage in the south!
Located 10 mins from the historical and gorgeous city of Bath, surrounded by stunning scenic field views lies a quirky cottage called Lavender Cottage and Cabin! With its spacious two tiered, shrub enclosed garden for maximum privacy and outdoor sheltered hot tub – it’s the perfect place for a relaxing getaway.
Close to two vibrant cities with rich heritage, you have ample choice for nightlife, restaurants and even for fun days out. Or if you’re planning on staying in, no matter how far you’ve travelled, why not be greeted in the most luxurious way, with delicious Canapes and Prosecco?
Renovated to the highest standard, this stunning private property sleeps 12 guests and features 3 bedrooms, a vanity station to make getting ready for any occasion fun and stress-free, as well as an open plan lounge. With seating for all guests in and out of the property, whether you’ve booked an Artisan Hamper or a Cocktail Class, or maybe you’ve opted to cook up a feast on the BBQ , you will find endless ways to create an enjoyable social atmosphere. For larger groups of up to 20 guests, there is even a cosy Log Cabin nestled away into the back of the property that can hold up to 8 additional guests!
Whatever you’re occasion, there are millions of possibilities to celebrate in style and let go of all stress from your day-to-day life.
Take a virtual tour!
BOOK YOUR CELEBRATION EXPERIENCE NOW
Key Information & Booking Terms
Main House - Upstairs (Sleeps 12)
- Room 1 - 2 bunk beds (sleeps 4) with ensuite shower room
- Room 2 - King bed with single bed above (sleeps 3)
- Room 3 – King bed with single bed above and 1 bunk bed (sleeps 5)
Log Cabin (Sleeps 8)
- 2 king beds with 2 single beds above and 1 sofa bed (sleeps 8) with full bathroom
- Located in Bath (10 mins from the centre)
- Space for 6-8 cars
- Log cabin for additional 6-8 guests - with two king-sized beds in both with 2 single beds above for larger groups
- 3 bedrooms in main house
- Sleeps up to 20 guests
- Enclosed 2 tier garden
- Outdoor sheltered hot tub
- Outdoor seating
- Open plan lounge
- 1 ensuite bedroom
- Overlooks scenic fields
- 10 miles to Castle Combe race track
- 8 miles from Badminton horse trials
- 4 miles from Bath racecourse
- Close to Cumberwell, Tracey Park and Players golf clubs
- We require a non-refundable 30% deposit via bank transfer or cheque only at the time of booking, and the full balance is to be paid 12 weeks prior to your stay.
- Sorry we do not accept credit cards.
- We require an additional £500 security deposit for this property aside from your required balance, which is refundable 7 days after you vacate the property provided that there are no damages and house rules are kept to. For further info please see Booking Terms & Conditions
- All bookings are subject to a booking fee of £115 which is due at the time of booking and is non-refundable.
Check In & Check Out Time
Check in – 3pm
Check Out – 10am
Please note no 3rd party suppliers are permitted at this property unless booked through Celebration Cottages.
Please note – Any ladies who are pregnant we recommend that you do not use the hot tub. Please do not use the hot tub if you have fake tan on. We recommend that a maximum of 15 – 20 mins is spent in the hot tub at any one time, any longer can result in heat rashes or a reaction to the chemicals used in the hot tub.