Sleeps 15 to 22 - 6 Bedrooms - Private hot tub, Games Room, Pool Table, Snug & Summer House
A luxury hen party escape!
The breath taking Chesterfield House is situated in a secluded and peaceful village just fifteen minutes from the iconic city of Newcastle, providing the perfect escape with all the convenience and access you could wish for. With opulent features including four beautifully finished reception rooms, vast outdoor space and a private hot tub, this property is flooded with life since its recent refurbishment. Tasteful and classic British colours are splashed throughout, with six spacious bedrooms to enjoy and three immaculate bathrooms. Many fine museums, parks, eateries and shops are all within Newcastle if you would like to venture out, or you can opt for cocktails and dancing in the evening. Chesterfield House provides a luxury hen party escape for a large group, your very own retreat!
2 Night Packages (MIN 15 - MAX 22 Guests)
|Cheeky Hens - Cheeky Butler||1||£185pp|
|Pizza Night - Pizza Banquet||1||£185pp|
|Peckish Hens - Afternoon Tea||1||£195pp|
|Pampered Hens - With a Spa Treatment||1||£200pp|
|Tipsy Hens - Cocktail Masterclass||1||£205pp|
|Hungry Hens - Chefs 3 Course Meal||1||£210pp|
|Indulgent Hens - Spa Treatment and Chefs 3 course meal||2||£230pp|
|Classy Hens - Afternoon Tea, Wine Tasting Party and Chefs 3 course meal.||3||£275pp|
|Ultimate Package - Afternoon Tea, Chefs 3 Course Meal, Spa Treatments, Cocktail Class, Pizza Night||5||£319pp|
Stroll up the quaint stone steps and enter this magnificent detached house - you will be immediately taken in by its period grandeur with luxury modern touches. This property is a true hidden gem near Newcastle, in a prime location for hens arriving from both England and Scotland, with easy motorway access and just a short while away from the big city. Why not start with canapes and prosecco on arrival to begin the pre-nuptial celebrations, before taking a dip in the bubbling private hot tub?
Add a selection of calming spa treatments afterwards, then freshen up for a fun interactive evening of cocktail making in the bar or large kitchen. Sit out on a sunny afternoon in the garden, there is plenty of seating for the whole group and a BBQ is available for hazy relaxed evenings. For a classy and unique hen party venue, look no further than Chesterfield House.
Living Spaces & Hot Tub
Chesterfield House is located on a private estate with gorgeous views and lots of surrounding woodland and wildlife, so you really will be ladies of the manor! In winter months you can settle in the snug, there is a crackling wood burner to enjoy and the large kitchen is a great space to cook up your favourite treats. You can even enjoy wine or gin tasting in the conservatory with plenty of space to entertain and chat – the pops of bright colour in here make for a great photoshoot backdrop. In the summer months venture onto the patio with a delectable afternoon tea and some bubbles and relish your private retreat which you will have all to yourselves for two nights. You can book a butler in the buff to serve drinks and mingle with your group whilst you relax in the hot tub nearby, which will make for a fun and memorable evening, or why not have a casino night or murder mystery game? The reception rooms are perfect for these activities! Your unique and unforgettable hen weekend is just an enquiry away.
Each bedroom at Chesterfield House is designed with a classic, rustic feel in mind, to showcase all the original period features of this beautiful property, whilst providing modern comforts. Thick quilts and light fresh bed sheets contrast against the dark wood floors, and large windows flood each room with light and life. Beautiful views can be enjoyed from the bedrooms of the extensive private gardens, and there are six bedrooms to choose from, offering plenty of room for all your hens to get a restful nights’ sleep. All beds are single or double high quality guest beds, and all linen and towels are provided. There is an en-suite to the master bedroom, perfect for the bride to be!
Key Information & Booking Terms
Bedroom 1 – 2 single beds, 1 sofa bed (sleeps 4)
Bedroom 2 – 2 single beds, 1 sofa bed (sleeps 4)
Bedroom 3 – 2 single beds, 1 sofa bed (sleeps 4)
Bedroom 4 – 3 Single Beds (sleeps 3)
Bedroom 5 – 3 Single Beds (sleeps 3)
Bedroom 6 – 1 sofa bed, 1 bunk bed (sleeps 4)
- Stone steps to pathway leading up to the house (detached), 4 reception rooms, games room with pool table, large kitchen and dining area, snug, wood burner, summer house diner, bar, large conservatory/utility room, large garden with patio and outdoor seating, private hot tub, 6 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms with one extra WC.
- Bed linen and towels are included, please bring extra towels and electrical items (hairdryer, chargers etc) if required.
- Sky TV available
- Well-equipped kitchen with all appliances, facilities and cupboard essentials
- Wi-fi is available for use throughout the property
- Large garden with patio area – synthetic grass non-slip areas are provided with plenty of outdoor seating
- Ample parking is available at this property
- Private hot tub located on the outdoor patio
Bathrooms: 3.5 (3 bathrooms and 1 WC)
- We require a non-refundable 30% deposit via bank transfer or cheque only at the time of booking, and the full balance is to be paid 12 weeks prior to your stay.
- Sorry we do not accept credit cards
- We require an additional £500 security bond for this property aside from your required balance, which is refundable 7 days after you vacate the property if there are no damages and house rules are kept to, for further info please see our Booking Terms & Conditions.
- Check in is 3pm
- Check out is 12pm
- Activities: If you have booked Activities, our package coordinator will be in touch with you to arrange the times and send you any menus/ spa choices etc, only once the final balance has been paid and numbers are confirmed. Please note No 3rd party suppliers are permitted at this property unless booked through Celebration Cottages.
- Hot tub: Please note – Any ladies who are pregnant we recommend that you do not use the hot tub. Please do not use the hot tub if you have fake tan on. We recommend that a maximum of 15 – 20 mins is spent in the hot tub at any one time, any longer can result in heat rashes or a reaction to the chemicals used in the hot tub.
- Types of bookings – Stag, Hen, Families and Mixed Groups all welcome.