Sleeps up to 12 – 6 Bedrooms – Private Hot Tub - Modern/Luxury - Log Burner
Spotted in the heart of Cheshire, the perfect base for a break away!
Allow us to completely take your breath away with the beautiful Cheshire Barn Retreat, located just half an hour from nearby Chester. With the ultimate in luxury both inside the property and the ultimate in experiences on offer in the local area, this is the perfect location for a fun filled weekend. With Go Ape in Delamere Forest for adrenaline junkies, Alton Towers theme park, horse trekking in the Cheshire countryside and delightful Nantwich on the doorstep for delicious afternoon tea, you will be spoilt for choice- there is something for everyone. The property itself offers an abundance of stunning features, from a private hot tub, huge kitchen and games area, sumptuous lounge with a huge corner sofa, to a spacious dining room for those glamourous evenings filled with food and wine. Envision your dream weekend and watch it come to life at the Cheshire Barn Retreat. You will fall in love with this stunning property from the moment you arrive. The hub of the house is the open plan kitchen, lounge and dining area, with exposed brick, clean white décor, brushed steel lighting above, original beams and more. This house encapsulates country tones and modern hues and fuses them seamlessly. With a double-sided wood burning stove, the warm homely feel adds to the atmosphere beautifully. Offering a private hot tub for those relaxed evenings or rejuvenating mornings, it adds the perfect touch for a recharge during your stay. Huge modern en-suites with deep baths and vast mirrors, and comfortable luxurious bedrooms add the cherry on top of this truly stunning Cheshire based venue. This one is not to be missed!
2 Night Packages (Sleeps up to 12)
|April / May / June||£2150|
|July / August||£2350|
|September / October||£2150|
|November / December||£2095|
Please enquire for mid-week and week prices.
All prices above exclude bank holidays. Please enquire for these prices
Butler in the buff - £20pp, Pizza Night - £20pp, Afternoon Tea - £30pp, Cocktail Class - £40pp, Wine Tasting - £40pp, Chefs 3 course meal - £45pp, Clay pigeon shooting - £49pp, Mini Bus Transfer - £25pp, Murder Mystery Dinner - £95pp, Spa Treatments - £35pp, Chefs Breakfast - £30pp, Canapes & Prosecco - £20pp
You will fall in love with this stunning property from the moment you arrive. The hub of the house is the open plan kitchen, lounge and dining area, with exposed brick, clean white décor, brushed steel lighting above, original beams and more. This house encapsulates country tones and modern hues and fuses them seamlessly. With a double-sided wood burning stove, the warm homely feel adds to the atmosphere beautifully.
Offering a private hot tub for those relaxed evenings or rejuvenating mornings, it adds the perfect touch for a recharge during your hen weekend. Huge modern en-suites with deep baths and vast mirrors, and comfortable luxurious bedrooms add the cherry on top of this truly stunning Cheshire based hen party venue. This one is not to be missed!
Hot Tub & Living Spaces
Enjoy a delicious canapes and prosecco reception to kick off your hen party weekend in style – and set the tone for a glamorous few days. Forget all the stress of wedding planning, it will be a distant memory when you are curled up on the corner sofa with your girls, with a movie and pizza for your first evening. Wake up to spa treatments by our experienced and friendly beauticians, they can come right to the door and bring the spa day experience to you. While away the afternoon with a friendly game of pool, enjoy the courtyard outside with a bottle of fizz on a sunny day while the BBQ sizzles, or invite our talented mixologists to start the party with a cocktail masterclass, the choice is yours. Venture out into the local area for food, retail therapy, country walks, or a good old night out and dance, you deserve it. We can provide the private return transfers so you won’t have a worry in the world. Arrive back to your gorgeous bedroom, slip into your robe and enjoy a restful nights’ sleep ready for another day of treats and sparkle. Your unique and unforgettable hen weekend is just an enquiry away.
You will be spoilt for choice with six unique and meticulously designed bedrooms to select from. You will discover the unique design and layout of each room, offering a different feel each time with alternative textures and pops of teal, lime and mustard, but all in line with the sleek and modern décor of the rest of the property. After a long day of pampering yourself with your girls, sink into the luxury bed linen and enjoy a restful nights’ sleep. These bedrooms are flooded with light in the daytime, and high ceilings with exposed beams retain the traditional country feel of this one in a million house.
Key Information & Booking Terms
Bedroom 1 – zip lock bed – Single OR Double (sleeps 2)
Bedroom 2 – zip lock bed – Single OR Double (sleeps 2)
Bedroom 3 – zip lock bed – Single OR Double (sleeps 2)
Bedroom 4 – zip lock bed – Single OR Double (sleeps 2)
Bedroom 5 – zip lock bed – Single OR Double (sleeps 2)
Bedroom 6 – King Sized Bed (sleeps 2)
- Open plan living/dining/kitchen area with large French doors and games area. Large lounge with ample seating and log burner
- Bed linen and towels are included, please bring extra towels and electrical items (hairdryer, chargers etc) if required.
- Large courtyard outdoors
- Private outdoor hot tub
- Sorry, no Wi-Fi at this property
- Welcome pack is provided upon arrival
- Smoking is prohibited at this property
Bathrooms: All en-suite bathrooms with shower facilities
- We require a non-refundable 30% deposit via bank transfer or cheque only at the time of booking, and the full balance is to be paid 12 weeks prior to your stay.
- Sorry we do not accept credit cards.
- We require an additional £500 security deposit for this property aside from your required balance, which is refundable 7 days after you vacate the property provided that there are no damages and house rules are kept to. For further info please see Booking Terms & Conditions
- Activities: If you have booked Activities, our package coordinator will be in touch with you to arrange the times and send you any menus/spa choices etc. only once the final balance has been paid and numbers are confirmed. Please note No 3rd party suppliers are permitted at this property unless booked through Celebration Cottages.
- Please note: All bookings are subject to a booking fee of £115 which is due at the time of booking and is non refundable.
- Check in is 4pm. Check out is 10am.
- Damages exceeding the £500 security deposit will result in pursuement of additional charges via the party leader.
- No third-party suppliers are permitted at this property. If activities are booked, this must be done through suppliers who are contracted to Celebration Cottages only.
- Smoking is prohibited at this property.
- Linen, towels, and essentials are provided. Please endeavour to bring your own.