Sleeps 13 to 22 - 6 Bedrooms - Hot tub hire available - Banqueting table
Welcome to a fabulous York Hen Party House!
Welcome to a fabulous York Hen Party House! Property CCYCH02 is set in the best location just a 25 minutes drive from the bustling city of York with all the nightlife and eateries you could wish for, but is uniquely nestled in a tranquil setting with woodland walks and farm shops selling fresh local produce right on the doorstep. Sleeping up to 17 guests it provides abundant space for you and your girls to sit back, relax and let the hen weekend flow.
Available for weekend hire, this cottage will give you a fantastic backdrop for your hen party memories. Arrive on Friday afternoon to canapes and prosecco, just what you need to get the party started. Why not arrange a private chef to prepare and serve a delicious three course meal at the banqueting table in the large formal dining room? You can also have a personalised hen party hamper brought right to you, with fun games and novelties, and decorations to make the bride to be feel special on the lead up to the big day. Enjoy a night out in York with return transfers provided, and don’t forget to book a chefs’ breakfast the following morning, with eggs benedict and croissants on the menu! The well-equipped kitchen has all you need if you prefer to show off your skills. You can opt to curl up in front of the fireplacer on cooler days and nights, or sit out with your favourite tipple on the lawn. Whatever your itinerary, property CCYCH02 has it covered.
Hot tub hire is available at property CCYCH02 and this can be ready and waiting for you upon check in, bubbling and warm for evening catch ups and drinks. Don’t worry about privacy as the property is located in a gated community with fenced gardens, the soft lawn and picnic benches will offer a relaxed home feel. With a simple chic colour scheme and sophisticated facilities such as the banqueting table in front of the fireplace, you and your friends will not want to leave. Curl up under blankets and cushions on the comfortable sofas for pamper and movie evenings after taking a deep bubble bath in one of five bathrooms, and then take your pick of six bedrooms to retire to. It’s tiring being a hen! Property CCYCH02 will be your pre-wedding sanctuary and is not to be missed.
On the first floor, you will discover two king rooms, sleeping two guests each, and both with their own en-suite bathrooms. There is also a twin room on this floor sleeping two guests with a further en-suite. On the second floor, three bedrooms are located each with a double bed and a single bed sleeping three. If required, two further guests can sleep on good quality sofa beds if you would like a larger group.
Book your Celebration Experience now
Key Information & Booking Terms
- Living room with ample seating (three sofas) and fireplace.
- Well-equipped kitchen with small dining table area and benched dining table in front of wood burner and double doors leading to outdoor lawn garden with fences and picnic tables.
- Snug area with sofas and plush rug, dining room with banqueting table.
- First floor three king rooms all with en-suites, second floor three double bedrooms with additional single beds.
- Bedroom 1 – king sized ensuite, 1st floor (sleeps 2)
- Bedroom 2 – king sized ensuite, 1st floor (sleeps 2)
- Bedroom 3 – twin bed ensuite (sleeps 2)
- Bedroom 4 – double and single beds, 2nd floor (sleeps 3)
- Bedroom 5 – double and single beds, 2nd floor (sleeps 3)
- Bedroom 6 – double and single beds, 2nd floor (sleeps 3)
- Sofa beds can be placed in the snug (sleeps 2)
- We require a non-refundable 30% deposit via bank transfer or cheque only at the time of booking, and the full balance is to be paid 12 weeks prior to your stay.
- Sorry we do not accept credit cards.
- We require an additional £500 security deposit for this property aside from your required balance, which is refundable 7 days after you vacate the property provided that there are no damages and house rules are kept to. For further info please see Booking Terms & Conditions
- All bookings are subject to a property booking fee of £115 which is due at the time of booking and is non-refundable.
Check in time. & Check Out Time
- Check In – Meet and Greet times 4pm – 6pm
- Self-check in times – 6pm-10pm
- Check Out – 11am on Sundays (9am Monday and Fridays)
Collecting the Keys & Final Arrangements
After the full balance has been paid – we will email you over all final arrangements.
If you have booked Activities, our package coordinator will be in touch with you to arrange the times and send you any menus/ spa choices etc, only once the final balance has been paid and numbers are confirmed.
Please note No 3rd party suppliers are permitted at this property unless booked through Celebration Cottages.
Hot Tub (if hired)
Please note – Any ladies who are pregnant we recommend that you do not use the hot tub.
Please do not use the hot tub if you have fake tan on.
We recommend that a maximum of 15 – 20 mins is spent in the hot tub at any one time, any longer can result in heat rashes or a reaction to the chemicals used in the hot tub.
Please note there will be someone arriving to check the water in the hot tub early in the mornings, but they will try not disturb you.
Types of bookings
Sorry no stag parties.