Capel Cliff House
Sleeps up to 10 - 5 Bedrooms - Stunning Sea Views - Breakfast Balcony
Breathtaking cliff top sea views making a stunning hen party venue!
Dramatic views over the sea from the cliff tops are breath taking from this beautiful house sandwiched between Folkestone and Dover, making Capel Cliff the most stunning of hen party venues. Sleeping ten guests in five lavish bedrooms, and surrounded by beautiful walks and the seaside just a stones’ throw away, you will not want to leave. Award winning local restaurants serving delicious choices and the quayside fish market will never leave your stomachs empty, and if you opt for the master bedroom with the private decked balcony, it provides the perfect backdrop to capture your celebration memories!
As you enter Capel Cliff you will discover light filled contemporary rooms with floor to ceiling windows which flood this house with the most fantastic surrounding scenery. Arguably the closest house in Britain to France, sheer decadence is the theme here, with only a white picket fence between you and the open ocean. Enjoy cocktail classes in the state of the art kitchen, or dine al-fresco on the decked patio, even invite a butler in the buff to make your hen party extra fun and memorable.
If you want to experience what the great outdoors has to offer away from the regal grandeur of the house, follow the Saxon Shore Way and then retire for a hot bubble bath or walk in shower before a three-course meal, we can bring the chef to you and provide full service, so all you have to do is sit back and relax. Let us provide the most indulgent and sophisticated hen celebration at a magnificent setting which will leave you invigorated and ready for your big day.
Entry into Capel Cliff is via several steps and into a grand hallway, which will make you feel like ladies of the manor the moment you reach Capel le Ferne.
The sitting room offers ample seating for up to ten guests, with gallery windows which flood the room with light. Gather around late in the evening with wine and nibbles to watch a film while you listen to the waves crashing against the shore outside, or leave the embers crackling in the open fire and take your celebration through the French doors onto the patio. The dining area is also situated within the sitting room, with seating for up to eight guests and the option to seat a further two if your group requires.
In the state of the art kitchen and breakfast room, indulge in a spot of home cooking or simply open the bi-fold doors and take a simple continental breakfast with you. You can enjoy this space later in the day too, by firing up the barbeque and grilling some king prawns or fish from the local market. The utility room offers a washing machine and dryer if you are staying at Capel Cliff for an extended time. There is also a guest WC on the ground floor. Central heating and Wi-fi is at your disposal throughout this property.
On the ground floor, the first double bedroom has an en-suite with a shower cubicle, and even an exterior door to the patio which can be opened up to make your mornings bright and breezy, this sleeps two guests. On the first floor, you will find two double bedrooms sleeping two guests each which both boast King-sized beds, one of which has a large wet room with a shower, the other offering a shower cubicle. You will also want to sleep in the master bedroom which not only provides a King-sized double bed, but also has a walk-in shower room and a private decked balcony to enjoy the stunning sea views – why not sit out with your girls and enjoy the sunset with canapes and prosecco. There is an additional double room sleeping two guests on the first floor, and a family bathroom which has a bath and handheld mixer shower.
Key Information & Booking Terms
Master Bedroom – king sized bed (sleeps 2)
Bedroom 2 – double bed (sleeps 2)
Bedroom 3 – double bed (sleeps 2)
Bedroom 4 – king sized bed (sleeps 2)
Bedroom 5 – king sized bed (sleeps 2)
- 1 reception room, grand hall, 1 family bathroom, plus a cloakroom, driveway parking for 6/8 cars plus plenty more on arrangement, dramatic cliff edge sea views, BBQ, decked patio, lawn and seating for 10 guests. Entry into the house up a number of steps and into a grand hallway.
- Ground Floor- Sitting room: sofas and chair seats with additional seating for 10 guests, TV / DVD player, Satellite television, gallery windows, French doors to garden with small patio and table plus 2 chairs. Open fire.
- Dining area: part of the sitting room, table to seat 8 guests (further two available on request).
- Kitchen and breakfast room: seats 6, state of the art kitchen, fridge and freezer, electric hob, electric oven, extractor, dishwasher and wall mounted TV with Freeview. Bi-fold doors that open fully to patio with sofa seating for 10 guests and BBQ.
- Utility room: connected to the kitchen with washing machine and tumble dryer.
- Guest WC
Bathrooms: En-suites in 4 of the bedrooms, with one family bathroom and a downstairs WC available for guests.
- We require a non-refundable 30% deposit via bank transfer or cheque only at the time of booking, and the full balance is to be paid 12 weeks prior to your stay.
- Sorry we do not accept credit cards.
- We require an additional £500 security deposit for this property aside from your required balance, which is refundable 7 days after you vacate the property provided that there are no damages and house rules are kept to. For further info please see Booking Terms & Conditions
- Please note: All bookings are subject to a booking fee of £95 which is due at the time of booking and is non refundable.
Check in time. & Check Out Time
Arrival 3pm Depart 10am
If you would like to arrange an earlier check in or late checkout, we can only organise this for you a few days before arrival as it is subject to same day changeovers and may not be possible if we have guests departing or arriving that same day.
Collecting the Keys & Final Arrangements
After the full balance has been paid – we will email you over all final arrangements.
If you have booked Activities, our package coordinator will be in touch with you to arrange the times and send you any menus/ spa choices etc, only once the final balance has been paid and numbers are confirmed.
Please note No 3rd party suppliers are permitted at this property unless booked through Celebration Cottages.
Please note – At Certain properties there will be a security person who will lock up the hot tub at 10pm.
Types of bookings
Sorry no stag parties.
2-nights weekend price - enquire now!
See add-on packages available:
Chefs 3 Course Meal