Sleeps 4 to 28 - 13 Bedrooms - Indoor Heated Swimming Pool - Games Room
Buxton Spa has all you need for your larger than life pre-wedding celebration!
A stunning early 17th Century complex awaits for the hen party of a lifetime. Welcome to Buxton Spa House and Cottages, located high in the scenic Peak District with its limestone hills and spa/market towns nearby. Walking opportunities, delicious pubs and eateries and cycling trails are all on offer, and that is all outside of these wonderful cottages! Log burners, sleigh beds and roll top baths provide a true slice of heaven within four detached properties surrounded by well-kept gardens and wildlife. If you are searching for a classy, sophisticated hen venue where you can relax and entertain, look no further.
SLEEPS 28 PEOPLE FOR EXCLUSIVE USE ONLY
Buxton Spa House
Sleeps 14 in 6 bedrooms.
Buxton Spa Cottage
Sleeps 6 in 3 bedrooms.
Buxton Little Sleepers 1
Sleeps 4 in 2 bedrooms.
Buxton Little Sleepers 2
Sleeps 4 in 2 bedrooms.
Blissfully encapsulated within ten acres of peaceful woodland, Buxton Spa House and Cottages offers spacious and luxurious accommodation for the most high-brow of hens. This stunning setting is atop 1400 feet of breath-taking views over the countryside, and you will have the choice to book exclusive use of all four self-contained properties including two little sleepers which sleep up to four guests each, a cottage sleeping up to six and a main house sleeping up to fourteen.
You will have full use of the indoor heated pool, with designated time slots if you haven’t booked exclusive use so you and your hens can have ultimate privacy and enjoyment. Up the long sweeping driveway your hen party sanctuary will feel like it is tailor made especially for you, book today and don’t look back.
BUXTON SPA HOUSE (Sleeps 14)
Into the grand entrance hall at Buxton Spa House you can seek out the fully-equipped kitchen to the rear, with granite worktops and a central island, and a dining table to seat fourteen. This is the perfect location for all hens to get together and enjoy a cocktail class, run by our talented mixologists and offering the opportunity to make four delicious tipples each. The cosy lounge boasts a log burning stove and panoramic views, and there are an array of six different sized bedrooms and luxury bathrooms to suit all groups.
The first two bedrooms in the main house offer triple/king beds which sleep three guests each and boast their own en-suite bathrooms. Bedroom is a twin/king with a shared bathroom sleeping two guests, and bedroom four is a king which shares the bathroom with bedroom three, sleeping two. On the second floor you will discover bedrooms five and six which offer two king beds, one of which can be changed to a twin if required (sleeping two guests each) and a shared bathroom with a shower between them.
BUXTON SPA COTTAGE (Sleeps 6)
The cottage has three bedrooms and is south facing which steals the sun – with bedrooms on the ground floor and a spiral staircase leading up to the vaulted reception, comfortable lounge, farmhouse style dining room and beautiful kitchen area, perfect to relax and unwind with pizza in the evening.
In the cottage, bedroom one offers two single beds with an en-suite shower room sleeping two, bedroom two has a king-sized bed, also with en-suite shower room sleeping two, and in bedroom three there are two adult size bunk beds, sleeping two guests.
BUXTON LITTLE SLEEPERS 1 (Sleeps 4) & BUXTON LITTLE SLEEPERS 2 (Sleeps 4)
The first little sleeper which has cosy bedrooms on the ground floor and an open plan living and kitchen space upstairs, providing a home from home feel with plush rugs, oak beams and wooden flooring. The second little sleeper offers contemporary furnishings, a private balcony, and bedrooms with beautiful woodland views alongside all the autonomous facilities required for an amazing escape.
The little sleepers are located next door to the cottage and bedrooms are on the ground floor which is great for disabled access. In these properties, two bedrooms are located each, one which offers a king-sized bed and the other with two singles, all with en-suite shower rooms to enjoy.
Key Information & Booking Terms
MAIN MANOR HOUSE – triple/king ensuite (sleeps 3)
MAIN MANOR HOUSE – triple/king ensuite (sleeps 3)
MAIN MANOR HOUSE – Twin/King with shared bathroom (sleeps 2)
MAIN MANOR HOUSE – king bed with shared bathroom (sleeps 2)
MAIN MANOR HOUSE – Twin/King with shared bathroom, 2nd floor (sleeps 2)
MAIN MANOR HOUSE – king bed with shared bathroom, 2nd floor (sleeps 2)
COTTAGE – king bed with ensuite (sleeps 2)
COTTAGE – Twin Bed (sleeps 2)
COTTAGE – Bunk bed (sleeps 1)
LITTLE SLEEPER ONE – King bed with shared bathroom (sleeps 2)
LITTLE SLEEPER ONE – Bunk bed with shared bathroom (sleeps 2)
LITTLE SLEEPER TWO – King with ensuite (sleeps 2)
LITTLE SLEEPER TWO – Twin bed with ensuite (sleeps 2)
- Wifi available – please note that due to the remoteness of the property then signals will be intermittent
- Freeview TV
- Ice Cooler Box
- Games room with pool table and table football
- 2 dining areas
- Indoor Swimming Pool
- Large Car Park Area
- Large Gardens
- The long sweeping drive surrounded by farmland.
- Via the entrance hallway, to the rear is the fully equipped kitchen, with granite work tops, central island and dining area (can seat 14)
- To the rear is a further dining area with access to the lawned gardens and nearby woodland.
- There is also a ground floor cloakroom.
- To the front is the lounge, with decorative log burner, and panoramic views on two elevations taking in the sun, a single step goes up to additional seating.
- The stairs lead to the first floor, two bedrooms to the rear each with three single beds, down a single step (these can be linked to make a double as with the other two twin bedrooms), each with their own en suite bathroom, with bath and shower over, toilet and hand basin.
- There are two further bedrooms on this floor on the front, one with a king size double sleigh bed, the other having two single beds and uninterrupted views.
- There is a general bathroom, done in a traditional style, with roll top bath, double shower area, marble washstand with basin and toilet.
- A second flight of stairs takes you to the eaves of the house, with similar bedroom provision to the first floor, one double and one with twin beds.
- There is a further general bathroom with double size shower cubicle, toilet and hand basin. Gardens surround the house.
- You enter the south facing accommodation, into the main entrance hall, where the accommodation has been turned upside down.The bedrooms are all on the ground floor, each with beamed ceilings.
- The main bedroom to your right, with two single beds and its own en suite shower room, with shower cubicle, hand basin and toilet.
- The second bedroom has a king size double bed and a further en suite shower room, with shower cubicle, hand basin and toilet, the remaining bedroom with two adult sized bunks beds.
- The general bathroom has a shower cubicle, toilet and hand basin.
- The spiral staircase, from the hall, leads to the open plan reception accommodation with imposing vaulted ceilings, king post trusses, oak beams and wooden floors, the front windows taking in views across the open countryside.
- The kitchen to the right is fitted and fully equipped with all the essentials you will require for your stay.
- This is open to the dining area with farmhouse kitchen style table, and the lounge area with comfortable seating.
Little Sleepers 1 Facilities:
- The accommodation off the entrance hall, has been turned upside down. On the ground floor, the main bedroom to the rear, has a king-size bed with its own en suite bathroom, with bath and shower over, hand basin and toilet.
- The second bedroom has two single beds and further beams and en suite shower room, with shower cubicle, hand basin and toilet.
- The spiral staircase to the first-floor lead to the open plan and fully fitted and equipped kitchen, with vaulted ceilings, oak beams and king post trusses, wooden floors and occasional rugs, which is open plan through to the lounge and dining area to the rear.
Little Sleepers 2 Facilities:
- Stairs lead to the private balcony with patio doors leading into the open plan good sized and well-equipped kitchen/dining and lounge area with contemporary furnishings.
- It has all the essentials you will require for your stay and has wooden floors throughout.
- A door leads through to the hall and the two bedrooms, both with woodland views, the main bedroom has a double bed, the second bedroom has two adult sized bunk beds.
- The bathroom has a bath with shower over, hand basin and toilet.
Bathrooms: 8 en-suites across four properties and 2 shared bathrooms in the main house.
- We require a non-refundable 30% deposit via bank transfer or cheque only at the time of booking, and the full balance is to be paid 12 weeks prior to your stay.
- Sorry we do not accept credit cards.
- We require an additional £500 security deposit for this property aside from your required balance, which is refundable 7 days after you vacate the property provided that there are no damages and house rules are kept to. For further info please see Booking Terms & Conditions
- Please note: All bookings are subject to a booking fee of £115 which is due at the time of booking and is non refundable.
Check In & Out Time
Arrival 3pm Depart 10am
If you would like to arrange an earlier check in or late checkout, we can only organise this for you a few days before arrival as it is subject to same day changeovers and may not be possible if we have guests departing or arriving that same day.
Collecting the Keys & Final Arrangements
After the full balance has been paid – we will email you over all final arrangements.
If you have booked Activities, our package coordinator will be in touch with you to arrange the times and send you any menus/ spa choices etc, only once the final balance has been paid and numbers are confirmed.
Please note No 3rd party suppliers are permitted at this property unless booked through Celebration Cottages.
The swimming pool is shared between the 4 properties, on arrival you will be able to allocate your chosen time slots so you can use it exclusively.
Please do not use the Swimming pool if you have fake tan on.
Please make sure you don’t use the pool when under the influence of alcohol
Please make sure small children at supervised at all times.
Please make sure you are familiar with the depth of the pool before entering
Please do not take food or drink into the swimming pool area.
Types of bookings
Sorry no stag parties.
Please note that Buxton Spa is located next to a helicopter landing and experience site. If you would like to enquire about prices and availability for Helicopter flights please get in touch with us at least 1 week before arrival.
2-nights with the 3rd night free weekend price
|Exclusive Use (sleeps 28)||£4150|
Please enquire for mid-week and week prices.
All prices above exclude bank holidays. Please enquire for these prices.
Chefs 3 Course Meal
Butler In The Buff
Casino Night (1 or 2 Tables)
£40pp / £49pp
Murder Mystery w/meal
Wine Tasting Party w/ Cheeky Butler