Yorkshire Country House & Spa
A beautiful 18th century property located in the heart of West Yorkshire!
Surrounded by open countryside yet within close proximity to Leeds and Sheffield, the Yorkshire Country House & Spa is truly positioned in the perfect setting for a quaint, luxury retreat.
Boasting 2 hot tubs, 1 located within in a hand-built summer house and the other bubbling away on the outdoor decking, you are certainly spoilt for choice! Away from the hot tubs there’s a huge outdoor space with a badminton/volleyball court, football goals, and an open patio area with tables and chairs, ideal for those long summer evenings.
Inside the house you have a warming open plan kitchen/diner, 2 living rooms, and 7 well fitted out bedrooms creating a cosy and warm feel to the property.
Weather your break is for a hen party, girly weekend away, or a family celebration, this property is well and truly geared up to fuel a weekend of fun and surprises!
2 Night Packages (Sleeps up to 24 MAX)
|2-night Weekend||£2325 (for up to 15 guests). £155pp thereafter|
|2-night Midweek||£1950 (for up to 15 guests). £130pp thereafter|
|XMAS - 5 nights||£3750|
|NEW YEAR - 5 nights||£3750|
Please enquire for mid-week and week prices. All prices above exclude bank holidays. Please enquire for these prices.
Add-on Activities Available:
Butler in the buff, Pizza Night, Chinese Banquet, Afternoon Tea, Cocktail Class, Wine Tasting, Chefs 3 course meal, Clay pigeon shooting, Mini Bus Transfer, Murder Mystery Dinner, Spa Treatments, Chefs Breakfast, Canapes & Prosecco, Casino Night, Life Drawing, Live Singer, Group Photoshoot
Key Information & Booking Terms
Bedroom 1 – King Sized Bed (sleeps 2)
Bedroom 2 – King Sized Bed + Single Bed (sleeps 3)
Bedroom 3 – King Sized Bed + Single (sleeps 3)
Bedroom 4 – 1 Single Bed + Pull Out Bed (sleeps 2)
Bedroom 5 – 3 Single Beds (sleeps 3)
Bedroom 6 – Double Bed (sleeps 2)
Bedroom 7 – 4 Single Beds + Camp Bed (sleeps 5)
Bedroom 8 – 3 Single Beds (sleeps 3)
- Nightclub with dance pole
- Karaoke with stage
- 7/8 bedrooms and can accommodate up to 24+ people
- Gas central heating with woodburner and open fire
- AGA, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, 5 x Smart TVs with Freeview, DVD, WiFi
- Bed linen and towels provided
- Off road parking for 12 cars
- Private enclosed side and rear lawns with patio and furniture
- Two 6/8-seater hot tubs
- Four well-behaved pets welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub 2 miles
- Restaurant 5 mins walk
- We require a non-refundable 30% deposit via bank transfer or cheque only at the time of booking, and the full balance is to be paid 12 weeks prior to your stay.
- Sorry we do not accept credit cards.
- We require an additional £500 security deposit for this property aside from your required balance, which is refundable 7 days after you vacate the property provided that there are no damages and house rules are kept to. For further info please see Booking Terms & Conditions
- Please note: All bookings are subject to a booking fee of £95 which is due at the time of booking and is non refundable.
No extra guests are allowed to attend the property.
Check In & Check Out Time
Arrival 3pm Depart 12pm
If you would like to arrange an earlier check in or late checkout, we can only organise this for you a few days before arrival as it is subject to same day changeovers and may not be possible if we have guests departing or arriving that same day.
Collecting the Keys & Final Arrangements
After the full balance has been paid – we will email you over all final arrangements.
If you have booked Activities, our package coordinator will be in touch with you to arrange the times and send you any menus/ spa choices etc, only once the final balance has been paid and numbers are confirmed.
Please note No 3rd party suppliers are permitted at this property unless booked through Celebration Cottages.
Please note – Any ladies who are pregnant we recommend that you do not use the hot tub.
Please do not use the hot tub if you have fake tan on.
We recommend that a maximum of 15 – 20 mins is spent in the hot tub at any one time, any longer can result in heat rashes or a reaction to the chemicals used in the hot tub.
Hot tub times 10am – 10pm
Please note there will be someone arriving to check the water in the hot tub early in the mornings, but they will try not disturb you.
Please note – At Certain properties there will be a security person who will lock up the hot tub at 10pm.
Types of bookings
Sorry no stag parties.