Wordsworth Manor House
Your dream family getaway awaits you at the Wordsworth Manor House!
An idyllic rural property set in the heart of the Cotswolds, within perfect reach of Bath and Bristol and with a rich and magnificent history. Built in the 1800’s and beautifully refurbished to retain the original architecture and marry this with contemporary mod-cons, this house is the ultimate backdrop for any celebration, from birthdays to family holidays. With stunning views, amazing attention to detail both indoors and outdoors, elegantly landscaped gardens and plenty of space to dine and entertain, the Manor House is yours for the taking. Sleeping up to 22 guests in six gorgeous bedrooms, invite all your friends and family, and experience a weekend of a lifetime.
The private outdoor hot tub will be ready for you from check in – perfect for an evening of relaxation with the adults in your group on the first night. Enjoy a canapes and prosecco reception on the lawn during spring and summer stays, or an afternoon tea utilising the covered outdoor seating so you can take in the beautiful views of the Cotswolds. The reception rooms boast historic architecture fused with sublime modern features, perfect for those amongst you who dream of a luxury and peaceful stay. All rooms are flooded with light including the large dining room, amazing for a three-course meal cooked by a private chef, or a fun wine tasting party which makes for a classy and sophisticated celebration – brilliant for a family reunion! Morning catch ups in the pretty conservatory are very popular, and if you wish to get cosy during the winter months, enjoy a pizza and movie night in the lounge with a roaring fire. Perfection!
Key Information & Booking Terms
Bedroom 1 (Double bed + 2 Singles) Sleeps 4
Bedroom 2 (3 Single beds) Sleeps 3
Bedroom 3 (Double bed + 2 Singles) Sleeps 4
Bedroom 4 (Double bed + 2 Singles) Sleeps 4
Bedroom 5 (Double bed) Sleeps 2
Bedroom 6 (Double bed, single bed, bunk bed) Sleeps 5
– Optional 4 extra day beds can be set up if required
- We require a non-refundable 30% deposit via bank transfer or cheque only at the time of booking, and the full balance is to be paid 12 weeks prior to your stay.
- Sorry we do not accept credit cards.
- We require an additional £500 security deposit for this property aside from your required balance, which is refundable 7 days after you vacate the property provided that there are no damages and house rules are kept to. For further info please see Booking Terms & Conditions
- Please note: All bookings are subject to a booking fee of £95 which is due at the time of booking and is non refundable.
- Check in is 4pm
- Check out is 11am
- Hot tub: Please note – Any ladies who are pregnant we recommend that you do not use the hot tub. Please do not use the hot tub if you have fake tan on. We recommend that a maximum of 15 – 20 minutes is spent in the hot tub at any one time, any longer can result in heat rashes or a reaction to the chemicals used in the hot tub.
- Sorry no stag parties
- Pet friendly at the owner’s discretion