If you are looking for a peaceful hen setting in a charming location, look no further than the Woodland Retreat!
Nestled comfortably in the Ribble Valley, classed as an area of outstanding natural beauty, this property offers amazing facilities and its very own private hot tub will be the perfect backdrop for your weekend stay. Recently refurbished throughout, the Woodland Retreat will provide all you need for a memorable retreat. Secure parking is available, so as you arrive you are safe in the knowledge that the property and grounds are all yours! Step into the house and relax in the large kitchen and dining area with delicious canapes and bubbling prosecco, before enjoying a pizza and karaoke night – the Woodland Retreat has a dedicated karaoke lounge to enjoy! You can make use of the surround sound music system and simply indulge at the house with a cocktail masterclass and a delicious three course meal, cooked to perfection by our talented chefs. Each bedroom and bathroom are immaculately finished, with opulent contemporary style, retaining a homely feel. Wake up on a summer’s morning and enjoy breakfast out in the gardens on the patio, before taking a dip in the private hot tub. Why not amp up the luxury experience by inviting our beauticians to treat you to a deluxe spa treatment, the perfect way to wind down. Space is in abundance at this stunning property, both in and outdoors, you will feel like you have truly escaped day-to-day life, whilst still being just a stones’ throw away from local amenities. Enquire today to book your dazzling weekend stay at the Woodland Retreat; this is a truly unforgettable venue!
Packages & Prices
PLEASE NOTE: Pool Party Barn is now (3 properties) - Main Barn, The Cottage, & The Lodge. The Main Barn has exclusive use of the outdoor hot tub, all 3 properties share pool with time slots given.
|Price||2 Night Weekend Prices|
|ONE PRICE ALL YEAR - up to 12 people.||£2100|
|Extra adult (max 20 guests)||£175 per adult|
|Extra child (max 20 guests)||£87.50 per child|
FAMILY SUNDAYS - Family 1 night stays:
|FAMILY SUNDAYS||Price for 15 guests minimum||Additional Adults||Additional Children (Under 5)|
|Canapes & prosecco on arrival, Family photoshoot in the afternoon, Chefs 3 Course Meal in the Evening, Overnight Stay||£195 per guest||£195 per adult||£97.50pp|
|Accommodation Only.||£140 per guest|
No charge for infants.
Key Information & Booking Terms
- Bedroom 1 – King Bed (Sleeps 2)
- Bedroom 2 – King Bed (Sleeps 2)
- Bedroom 3 – 2 x doubles (Sleeps 4)
- Bedroom 4 – King Bed (Sleeps 2)
- Bedroom 5 – King Bed (Sleeps 2)
- Bedroom 6 – Double Bed + Single Bed (Sleeps 3)
- Bedroom 7 – Double Bed (Sleeps 2)
- Please note: the additional 7th bedroom will only be available for groups of 13 or more.
Please note: extra beds will be provided for groups of 18 or more ONLY.
- Private Hot Tub
- Large Driveway with plenty of parking
- Free Wi-Fi
- PLEASE NOTE: While restrictions are in place limiting numbers of people, only 5 bedrooms will be available.
- Well behaved Pets Welcome.
- 7 Bedrooms
- 4 bathrooms + 2 additional WCs
- Large Gardens
- Outdoor BBQ
- Karaoke Lounge
- Cocktail Bar
- Large living room
- Well equipped kitchen with American style refrigerator
- Surround Sound Music System
- 10 mins from Whalley
- 40 mins from Manchester
- We require a non-refundable 30% deposit via bank transfer or cheque only at the time of booking, and the full balance is to be paid 12 weeks prior to your stay.
- Sorry we do not accept credit cards.
- We require an additional £500 security deposit for this property aside from your required balance, which is refundable 7 days after you vacate the property provided that there are no damages and house rules are kept to. For further info please see Booking Terms & Conditions
- All bookings are subject to a premium property booking fee of £215 which is due at the time of booking and is non-refundable.
RESERVATION SERVICE - Reserve your property by paying a reservation fee of £75 to secure your dates for 5 days to give you chance to get deposits off all your friends and family.
Check In & Check Out Time
Check in is 3pm
Check out is 10am
If you have booked Activities, our package coordinator will be in touch with you to arrange the times and send you any menus/ spa choices etc, only once the final balance has been paid and numbers are confirmed. Please note No 3rd party suppliers are permitted at this property unless booked through Celebration Cottages.
Please note – Any ladies who are pregnant we recommend that you do not use the hot tub. Please do not use these facilities if you have fake tan on. We recommend that a maximum of 15 – 20 mins is spent in the hot tub/pool at any one time, any longer can result in heat rashes or a reaction to the chemicals used to maintain the water cleanliness.
Hot tub times are 10am - 10pm.
Types of bookings
Hen, Family & Corporate Groups welcome.