Wold View Villa
Sleeps up to 14 – 5 Bedrooms – Private Hot Tub – Huge Garden - 20 mins from York
A beautiful modern villa near the bustling city of York, offering the ultimate in luxury !
Imagine this, a well-deserved family escape to a beautiful modern villa near the bustling city of York, offering the ultimate in luxury with clean bright finishes, and a comforting homely feel to provide the perfect balanced backdrop for the holiday of your dreams. With a private hot tub, karaoke, and an outdoor terrace for those hazy evenings sipping wine with your loved ones, your anniversary, birthday, retirement or any occasion can be celebrated with a generous serving of indulgence at Wold View Villa.
Located just a stones’ throw from busy York which boasts a wide variety of bars, clubs, restaurants and shops, Wold View Villa is the perfect choice for a luxury holiday away and comfortably sleeps between ten and fourteen guests, so you can invite all your closest friends and family to share your special time together. Offering five bedrooms, soon to be six when the office is converted, there is an abundance of space for the whole family including the children. Sink into the bubbling hot tub after enjoying canapes and fizz on arrival, or why not order an afternoon tea to the outdoor terrace on a summers’ afternoon, for a real slice of indulgence!
Enjoy a karaoke or movie evening in the comfortable lounge with the kids, with fresh hot pizza delivered right to the door, or get your glad rags on for a night on the tiles if you are enjoying an adult only stay, but don’t forget we can arrange private transfers to make the evening run as smooth as clockwork. You can create all your family memories at Wold View, how you build your ultimate experience is entirely your choice.
Hot Tub & Living Spaces
The brand new state of the art hot tub at Wold View is located outdoors, perfect for nights under the stars with drinks in hand, or equally refreshing on those early mornings whilst you watch the sunrise. The garden is huge, amazing for lounging between spa treatments or enjoying an al fresco lunch. On cooler evenings, gather onto the terrace seating with steaming hot chocolate and turn the patio heaters on while you gossip under your blankets. Indoors, you will discover a beautiful open plan kitchen and diner, amazing for a private chef to come along and whip up a delicious three-course meal to celebrate. The lounge is comforting and is a true home from home: why not take advantage of the crackling log burner if a winter hen weekend is your dream? Whether you would like to hide away for a relaxed retreat, or use the villa as a base for a glamorous busy weekend, Wold View Villa is a hen party venue you will never forget.
Each bedroom at Wold View Villa has been finished with immaculate attention to detail, with relaxing neutral hues, pops of colour and a contemporary feel throughout. Bedroom one, with splashes of teal and gold and an en-suite shower room is a real delight. Bedroom two is filled with light and opens out onto a view of manicured greenery, perfect after a restful nights’ sleep. Bedroom three with cream and grey tones and French doors opening out onto the terrace is a gorgeous choice. With five bedrooms to enjoy, with additional guest beds for larger groups and a newly converted bedroom downstairs coming soon, Wold View offers a space for all your hens to relax and rejuvenate.
Key Information & Booking Terms
Bedroom 1 – 1 king water bed (sleeps 2)
Bedroom 2 – 1 double bed + 1 single bed (sleeps 3)
Bedroom 3 – 2 single beds (sleeps 2)
Bedroom 4 – Double Bed + Sofa Bed (sleeps 4)
Bedroom 5 – Double + Single Bed (sleeps 3)
- Private outdoor hot tub
- Karaoke facilities
- Large open top terrace with seating and parasol
- Open plan kitchen/diner
- Huge garden
- Log burner
- Patio heaters which bottles can be purchased for in advance (£35 each)
- Contemporary feel and décor throughout
- Boot room available
2 Bathrooms – one main bathroom, one en-suite plus a downstairs WC.
- We require a non-refundable 30% deposit via bank transfer or cheque only at the time of booking, and the full balance is to be paid 12 weeks prior to your stay.
- Sorry we do not accept credit cards.
- We require an additional £500 security deposit for this property aside from your required balance, which is refundable 7 days after you vacate the property provided that there are no damages and house rules are kept to. For further info please see Booking Terms & Conditions
- Activities: If you have booked Activities, our package coordinator will be in touch with you to arrange the times and send you any menus/spa choices etc. only once the final balance has been paid and numbers are confirmed. Please note No 3rd party suppliers are permitted at this property unless booked through Celebration Cottages.
- Check in is 3pm
- Check out is 10am
- Hot tub: Please note – Any ladies who are pregnant we recommend that you do not use the hot tub. Please do not use the hot tub if you have fake tan on. We recommend that a maximum of 15 – 20 minutes is spent in the hot tub at any one time, any longer can result in heat rashes or a reaction to the chemicals used in the hot tub.
- Sorry no stag parties