This luxury pirate-themed cottage is located near the breathtaking cornish coastline. An area known for its outstanding beauty, its a fantastic place to relax & unwind in the cosy luxuries of the Pirates Den. The cottage is tastefully decorated, providing all the ease and comfort of a home away from home. Three well furnished bedrooms can sleep 4-5 people (or a maximum of 8 if bed sharing). In addition, well behaved dogs are welcome.
This delightful cottage offers a truly enchanted experience for your special weekend away.
Located in a very quiet location tucked away in a rocky embankment in the Lancashire countryside this wonderful traditional style cottage offers the perfect place to relax and make special memories with family and friends. On entering the cottage you will find a generous size country kitchen and a luxurious dining room which is the perfect setting for any celebration meal. The dining table seats 10, but there are an additional 2 chairs available to use around the table, for groups of 13 there will be an additional smaller table to use to join on to the main table, catering for everyone in your group in the same room.
Why not hire one of our private chefs to cater for you to make your stay extra special?
Following on from the dining room is a cosy lounge with 3 comfy sofas for you to relax and unwind or for those guests looking for a night of entertainment, then the additional karaoke lounge will be the preferred choice, featuring a state of the art karaoke system, bar stools and a mini football table, its sure to fill your night with fun and laughter. A natural stone staircase leads you upstairs with rich regal colours inviting you into the luxurious bedrooms.
- The Master bedroom is truly fit for a king or queen, luxury décor and original features, this bedroom is gorgeous and full of character – Sleeps 2 / Double Bed.
- The Second bedroom has a double bed and a single sofa bed, this bedroom has an additional Ensuite wc.
- The Third bedroom, with a full Ensuite shower room, features a double bed with single bunk above, 2 single bunk beds and a single sofa bed – sleeps 6
- The Fourth sleeping area is located on the main upstairs landing, it can be used as a separate games/entertainment area with pool table and sofas, or simply slide the curtained screen to create a separate sleeping area with 2 single sofa beds.
- There is also a family bathroom on the 1st Floor.
There are beautiful features to this property to add to its charm, such as exposed beams, gorgeous fireplaces, stone floors and stairs and picture-perfect windows overlooking the stunning scenery outside.
This delightful country cottage oozes luxury and charm, but the best is yet to be discovered… When you step outside, you will step into your own private sanctuary surrounded by nature with a bubbling hot tub that awaits you to relax in and enjoy the wonderful sights and sounds of a truly amazing waterfall which is the back drop to this outstanding cottage , the waterfall is absolutely mesmerising with feature lighting and an enchanted bridge with seating to experience the true delights this magical secret garden has to offer. You are sure to make special memories with your loved ones at this enchanted cottage!
2 well behaved pets are welcome at this property, however we kindly ask that no pets are allowed upstairs into any of the bedrooms.
Packages & Prices
PLEASE NOTE: Pool Party Barn is now (3 properties) - Main Barn, The Cottage, & The Lodge. The Main Barn has exclusive use of the outdoor hot tub, all 3 properties share pool with time slots given.
Key Information & Booking Terms
- Cosy cottage
- Pirate theme, rustic furnishings
- 2 car parking spaces
- Ideal for a small or large family
- 3 bedrooms with 1 super king size bed and 3 double beds
- Can sleep 4-5 people or maximum 8 if bed sharing
- Well behaved dogs welcome
- We require a non-refundable 30% deposit via bank transfer or cheque only at the time of booking, and the full balance is to be paid 12 weeks prior to your stay.
- Sorry we do not accept credit cards.
- The Balance is due 12 weeks to arrival, and a security deposit of £500 due with the balance which is refunded up to 7 days after you vacate the property provided that there are no damages and house rules are kept to. For further info please see Booking Terms & Conditions
- All bookings are subject to a property booking fee of £115 which is due at the time of booking and is non-refundable.
If you have booked Activities, our package coordinator will be in touch with you to arrange the times and send you any menus/ spa choices etc, only once the final balance has been paid and numbers are confirmed. Please note No 3rd party suppliers are permitted at this property unless booked through Celebration Cottages.
Types of bookings
Hen, Family & Corporate Groups welcome