Tea Valley Farm House
Sleeps up to 16 - 8 Bedrooms - Indoor Swimming Pool - Sauna - Orchard & Formal Gardens
Perfect party house with a 12m Pool and Sauna!
Located on a working farm, Tea Valley Farmhouse appears simply magical from the outside with stunningly kept formal gardens and a quaint exterior to the property, and oozes even more character once you enter, with shabby-chic décor, free standing roll top baths and a stylish farmhouse kitchen. The courtyard, walled garden and closed orchard within the grounds will make you feel like you are in a wonderland. Take advantage of the relaxing 12 metre pool and sauna which was built in 2016, adding contemporary luxury to the existing charm of this dog-friendly Dorset house. The picture-perfect venue for any family celebration, Tea Valley Farmhouse has so much to offer.
The main house at Tea Valley is perfect for an indulgent break away from the bustling world, sleeping up to sixteen guests in six en-suite rooms. If you prefer more space for your group, you can opt to fill the cosy ground floor apartment adjacent with its own access to the pretty courtyard and garden, and the two-storey two-sleeper house, both with unique and quirky bateau baths to enjoy on the same grounds. The beautifully finished indoor pool and sauna provide a warming sanctuary during your stay, and you can select these no matter the weather, or choose to get outdoors in the original gardens, preserved wonderfully so you can enjoy breezy afternoons with friends and family beside the charcoal barbeque.
Style is in abundance throughout this property with a large sitting room to seat up to twelve with an open fire, a traditional Aga in the kitchen, and each unique en-suite bedroom with their own individual boutique feel. Take advantage of some fantastic activities at Tea Valley, including a fun cocktail class with our talented mixologists, or a delicious three course meal prepared for you and your group by a private chef using local produce and interesting flavours to awaken your senses. Or why not venture out over one or two of Dorset’s 4,700 footpaths, or explore the nearby golden sandy beaches with the dogs? This setting is stunning for a family getaway that all your loved ones will talk about for years to come.
Pool & Living Spaces
The living space in the main farmhouse consists of a welcoming entrance hall where you can opt to go into the beautifully appointed kitchen, here you will find an electric oven, four ring induction hob and an Aga if you are partial to a spot of home cooking. There is also a breakfast table located in the kitchen for quiet morning chats over fresh coffee and pastries. The separate pantry has plenty of space for your supplies with a double fridge and freezer, not forgetting the wine cooler! There is also a washing machine and dryer. In the family sitting room you can gather round the 40-inch TV with Freeview and Netflix, or cover up to watch a DVD. On livelier evenings, there is a Wii console and Sonos sound system to enjoy
Outside the main farmhouse you will reach the indoor 12 metre private pool and sauna, fantastic for some quiet time whatever the weather. You will also have the opportunity to use the Webber charcoal BBQ and a large oak table with bench seating for twelve guests. There are two other seating areas in the garden; one round table with bistro chairs and a fire pit with log seating, for those misty evenings sharing stories. The large lawned garden, courtyard and enclosed orchard area will make you feel like real ladies of the manor, and if you can’t imagine your hen celebration without your pampered pooch, there is a dog house with secured kennels located on the property. There is also parking for plenty of cars.
Bedrooms 1 and 2 in the main farmhouse sleep two guests each in double beds, with en-suite showers and WC’s conjoined. Bedrooms 3, 4 and 5 all sleep two guests each, with Super King sized double beds which are also available as twins if your group requires. En-suite showers, roll top baths and WC’s in all of these rooms make for an intimate and private setting for every member of your party, each room with its own style and finish. Bedroom 6 sleeps a further two guests in a Super King sized double which can be configured as twin beds if needed, with an en-suite shower and WC fringed to the room. Bedroom 7 in the separate independent apartment sleeps two guests in a large King-sized double bed with a shower room within the property and also an outside bateau bath in the private courtyard. Bedroom 8 located in the separate house sleeps up to two guests in a large King-sized double bed, and has a shower room and outdoor bateau bath also.
Key Information & Booking Terms
Bedroom 1 – Double with en-suite shower & WC (sleeps 2)
Bedroom 2 – Double with en-suite shower & WC (sleeps 2)
Bedroom 3 – Super King sized double also available as twins with en-suite shower, roll top bath & WC (sleeps 2)
Bedroom 4 – Super King sized double also available as twins with en-suite shower, roll top bath & WC (sleeps 2)
Bedroom 5 – Super King sized double also available as twins with en-suite shower, roll top bath & WC (sleeps 2)
Bedroom 6 – Super King sized double also available as twins with en-suite shower & WC. In the separate independent apartment adjacent to the farmhouse (sleeps 2)
Bedroom 7 – Large king sized double. In the separate house for 2 (sleeps 2)
Bedroom 8 – Large king sized double (sleeps 2)
Bathrooms: a total of 8 shower rooms, 3 roll top baths within a selection of these, and bateau bath in the private courtyard.
- In the main farmhouse: Entrance hall, Kitchen with electric oven with a four-ring induction hob and an Aga, Breakfast table, Separate pantry room with double fridge, freezer and wine cooler.
- Washing machine and tumble dryer. Family Sitting room with 40" TV (Freeview and Netflix). DVD player with selection of DVD's. Wii console and Sonos sound system. Kids fun area. Dining room with large table for up to 16. Doors to terrace. Main sitting room with bar area and 49"TV (Freeview). Log fire with starter pack logs provided. 2 Separate WC's.
- In the adjacent apartment: Fully equipped kitchen with twin hob and electric oven, dishwasher, fridge- freezer, microwave. Open plan living/dining area with sofa, dining table and chairs. Shower room,
- Private courtyard with bateau bath, wood fuelled BBQ, bistro table and chairs. Access to Farmhouse gardens and grounds. Under floor heating and Wood burner, Flat screen TV with DVD player.
- In the two storey two-sleeper house: Fully equipped kitchen with twin hob and electric oven, dishwasher, fridge- freezer, microwave. Open plan living/dining area with sofa, dining table and chairs. Private courtyard with bateau bath, wood fuelled BBQ, bistro table and chairs. Access to Farmhouse gardens and grounds. Under floor heating and Wood burner, Flat screen TV with DVD player.
- Outside: Indoor 12 m pool and sauna complex built in 2016. Webber charcoal BBQ and a large oak table with bench seating for 12. There are two other seating areas in the garden; one round table with bistro chairs and a fire pit with log seating. Large lawned garden, courtyard garden area and enclosed orchard area with toddler friendly play area with two toddler swings, mud kitchen and sandpit, digging area and space to play. Parking for plenty of cars. Dog House with secure kennels for dogs.
- Sleeps up to 16 guests in total.
- 3 Cot's and 3 Highchair's available.
- Local catering services are available - Please ask at the time of booking.
- Property is on a working farm, there is always lots going on and plenty of machinery at work so care is needed at all times.
- If you have booked a stay of seven nights or more, this includes two hours cleaning service on a Wednesday morning 10:30am - 12:30pm. If you require additional cleaning during your stay, please let us know in advance.
- Dog House provided - Dogs are not permitted beyond the kitchen and boot room.
- We require a non-refundable 30% deposit via bank transfer or cheque only at the time of booking, and the full balance is to be paid 12 weeks prior to your stay.
- Sorry we do not accept credit cards.
- We require an additional £1000 security deposit for this property aside from your required balance, which is refundable 7 days after you vacate the property provided that there are no damages and house rules are kept to. For further info please see Booking Terms & Conditions
- Please note: All bookings are subject to a booking fee of £115 which is due at the time of booking and is non refundable.
Check in time. & Check Out Time
Arrival 3pm Depart 10am
If you would like to arrange an earlier check in or late checkout, we can only organise this for you a few days before arrival as it is subject to same day changeovers and may not be possible if we have guests departing or arriving that same day.
Collecting the Keys & Final Arrangements
After the full balance has been paid – we will email you over all final arrangements.
If you have booked Activities, our package coordinator will be in touch with you to arrange the times and send you any menus/ spa choices etc, only once the final balance has been paid and numbers are confirmed.
Please note No 3rd party suppliers are permitted at this property unless booked through Celebration Cottages.
Please do not use the Swimming pool if you have fake tan on.
Please make sure you don’t use the pool when under the influence of alcohol
Please make sure small children at supervised at all times.
Please make sure you are familiar with the depth of the pool before entering
Please do not take food or drink into the swimming pool area.
Please note – At Certain properties there will be a security person who will lock up the hot tub at 10pm.
Types of bookings
Sorry no stag parties.
Add-on activities include:
Chefs 3 Course Meal, Spa Treatments, Afternoon Tea, Pizza Night, Cocktail Class, Cheeky Butler. Please enquire for prices and more details above.