Stonewell House is a fantastic base for a luxury weekend stay!
Set in the picturesque village of Holmfirth near Huddersfield, where Last of the Summer Wine was filmed, Stonewell House offers the best in opulent luxury. From a 30ft bathroom on the top floor, and a large cosy sitting room decorated beautifully for a unique backdrop, to an inviting private hot tub outside the French doors on the patio with ample seating, Stonewell has all you need for a memorable and amazing weekend. Holmfirth also has plenty to offer, with Sid’s Café and Nora Batty’s steps from the TV series Last of the Summer Wine just a stones’ throw away. This is not the only reason people visit however, with breath taking scenery across the Holme Valley, restaurants, wine bars, pubs and walks aplenty. Stonewell House is a fantastic base for your relaxed weekend or midweek stay.
Packages & Prices
PLEASE NOTE: Pool Party Barn is now (3 properties) - Main Barn, The Cottage, & The Lodge. The Main Barn has exclusive use of the outdoor hot tub, all 3 properties share pool with time slots given.
Key Information & Booking Terms
- Free Wi-fi throughout the property.
- Ample parking.
- Hot tub
- Outdoor seating and spacious garden areas.
- Pool table, karaoke machine, plasma TV’s
- Large well-equipped modern kitchen and utility
- Large dining table
- Bathrooms: Ground floor: Separate WC and separate large shower room with sink, Middle floor: Jack and Jill bathroom with WC, Jacuzzi spa bath and separate shower, serving both bedrooms with internal locks on each door for privacy; Middle floor – separate WC. Top floor: Huge master bathroom with WC, large bath tub and walk in wet room monsoon style shower, his and hers sinks – 4 in total
- We require a non-refundable 30% deposit via bank transfer or cheque only at the time of booking, and the full balance is to be paid 12 weeks prior to your stay.
- Sorry we do not accept credit cards.
- We require an additional £500 security deposit for this property aside from your required balance, which is refundable 7 days after you vacate the property provided that there are no damages and house rules are kept to. For further info please see Booking Terms & Conditions
- All bookings are subject to a booking fee of £115 which is due at the time of booking and is non refundable.
Please be aware that this property is in quiet residential area, so we kindly ask that all noise is kept to a minimum outside the property to be considerate to the neighbours We encourage low key celebrations, no wild house parties are allowed.
No extra guests are allowed to attend the property.
Check in time. & Check Out Time
Arrival 3pm Depart 10am
If you would like to arrange an earlier check in or late checkout, we can only organise this for you a few days before arrival as it is subject to same day changeovers and may not be possible if we have guests departing or arriving that same day.
Collecting the Keys & Final Arrangements
After the full balance has been paid – we will email you over all final arrangements.
If you have booked Activities, our package coordinator will be in touch with you to arrange the times and send you any menus/ spa choices etc, only once the final balance has been paid and numbers are confirmed.
Please note No 3rd party suppliers are permitted at this property unless booked through Celebration Cottages.
Please note – Any ladies who are pregnant we recommend that you do not use the hot tub.
Please do not use the hot tub if you have fake tan on.
We recommend that a maximum of 15 – 20 mins is spent in the hot tub at any one time, any longer can result in heat rashes or a reaction to the chemicals used in the hot tub.
Hot tub times 10am – 10pm
Please note there will be someone arriving to check the water in the hot tub early in the mornings, but they will try not disturb you.
Please note – At Certain properties there will be a security person who will lock up the hot tub at 10pm.
Types of bookings
Sorry no stag parties.