Sleeps up to 10 - 5 Bedrooms - Outdoor Swimming Spa - Log Burner - Underfloor Heating
COMING SOON! Spring Meadow Barn
A brand-new property entering the Celebration Cottages portfolio and ready from May 2019. Spring Meadow Barn forms part of our hand selected award-winning Lincoln Spa properties located only 10 – 15 minutes from the city centre.
Boasting beautiful décor, luxury furnishings and fittings, Spring Meadow Barn offers the complete package for that sumptuous escape for your friends and family. Inside you’ll find an open plan kitchen/diner with only the highest quality units and tables, followed by a log burner and Plasma TV, perfect for those winter evenings. Upstairs awaits 5 luscious bedrooms, all custom designed with their own theme, twist, and colours. 4 of the bedrooms offer zip/link beds giving you flexibility of twins or super king beds and all of them show off an en-suite addition making all the rooms considered to be ‘Master’. Outside you’ll be able to relax and unwind further with a large garden space, BBQ, table and chairs, and a 10-seater swim spa! Great for celebration evenings or for those looking to relax and unwind with a large glass of wine. Further afield, there’s space to explore the surrounding nature with a nearby fishing lake and easy transport links to Lincoln centre.
Organise a perfect Hen Party or family break at this breath-taking property by allowing us to personalise your stay. We can arrange chefs 3 course meals, cocktail making lessons, live singers, butlers & much more! You’ll certainly leave with a weekend to remember. Get in touch today for some quotes and package options!
PLEASE ENQUIRE FOR PRICES
Key Information & Booking Terms
Bedroom 1 – King-sized bed, Smart TV, en-suite wet room with shower (Sleeps 2)
Bedroom 2 – King-sized bed OR two singles, Smart TV, en-suite wet room with shower (Sleeps 2)
Bedroom 3 – King-sized bed, Smart TV, en-suite shower cubicle (Sleeps 2)
Bedroom 4 – King-sized bed OR two singles, Smart TV, en-suite with bath (Sleeps 2)
Bedroom 5 – king-sized bed, Smart TV, en-suite with shower cubicle (Sleeps 2)
- Large driveway with ample parking for up to 7 cars
- Large outdoor patio with al-fresco dining area and furniture
- Outdoor swim spa (doubles up as hot tub) seating up to 10 guests,
- Underfloor heating
- Free wi-fi throughout
- Pet friendly but please note there is an unfenced lake on site along with two unfenced ponds
- Wood for log burner provided.
- Five bedrooms each with en-suite bathrooms sleeping up to ten guests, separate WC to ground floor.
- Large living room with floor to ceiling windows and corner sofas, dining area adjoined, large well-appointed kitchen comes complete with dishwasher and all facilities.
Bathrooms: all en-suite with one extra separate toilet on ground floor. (6 in total)
- We require a non-refundable 30% deposit via bank transfer or cheque only at the time of booking, and the full balance is to be paid 12 weeks prior to your stay.
- Sorry we do not accept credit cards.
- We require an additional £500 security deposit for this property aside from your required balance, which is refundable 7 days after you vacate the property provided that there are no damages and house rules are kept to. For further info please see Booking Terms & Conditions
- Please note: All bookings are subject to a booking fee of £115 which is due at the time of booking and is non refundable.
Check in time. & Check Out Time
Check in is 3pm
Check out is 10am
If you have booked Activities, our package coordinator will be in touch with you to arrange the times and send you any menus/ spa choices etc, only once the final balance has been paid and numbers are confirmed. Please note No 3rd party suppliers are permitted at this property unless booked through Celebration Cottages.
Please note – Any ladies who are pregnant we recommend that you do not use the hot tub. Please do not use the hot tub if you have fake tan on. We recommend that a maximum of 15 – 20 mins is spent in the hot tub at any one time, any longer can result in heat rashes or a reaction to the chemicals used in the hot tub.
Types of bookings
Hen, Family & Corporate Groups welcome. Sorry no stag or wild house parties here.