Sleeps up to 17 - 7 Bedrooms - Brand new Hot tub - Games Room - Pool Table - Yoga area - Beer fridges with a bar
My Retreat is the perfect base for your pre-wedding party!
Set in the picturesque unspoilt village of East Hagbourne, just south of the beautiful city of Oxford, My Retreat offers the ultimate luxury celebration venue
With many outstanding features, My Retreat offers a brand new bluetooth hot tub set next to the beautiful secluded gardens; a quiet yoga / exercise area and an impressive games room and bar area with a full-size pool table, providing the ultimate fun party space.
There is also a lovely large dining area, seating 16, opening onto one of the patios.
With Oxford and Reading both just 10 minutes on the train, there is an abundance on offer, from beautiful botanical gardens, to historic landmarks and fantastic shopping, restaurants, wine bars, pubs and walks.
2 Night Stay Prices for Families & Small Groups (Sleeps up to 17 MAX)
|Pricing||2 Night Weekend Price|
|Up to 13 people||£2275|
|Extra Guests - MAX 4||£175pp|
For all other stays please enquire.
With the feel of a boutique hotel, My Retreat will comfortably sleep up to 16 people in seven individually designed bedrooms and bathrooms.
On arrival at My Retreat, enjoy prosecco and canapes and then choose from any number of fun things to do, from a pool competition to croquet on the lawn, calming spa treatments to learning to juggle or dress up for the photo booth.
Sink into the private state of the art hot tub the following morning whilst you wait for your beauty therapists to arrive and whisk you away blissfully during calming spa treatments.
Venture out in the evening for cocktails to Oxford, we will take care of the transfers. This gorgeous house is in a prime location and provides the perfect escape from it all, the best venue for a that perfect celebration!
Living Spaces & Hot Tub
Step into the hot tub for a few glasses of prosecco and let the warm jets and bubbles give you an end of week massage. Fluffy spa slippers and towels are available at a small extra cost.
Take away some fun memories by choosing to have a photo booth party session. Fancy dress up and take the funniest hen pictures and send on Instagram or snapchat.
The large south facing lawns are ideal for croquet and a garden party with afternoon tea and bubbles. An old swimming pool has been transformed into a natural wildlife pond with a surrounding deck for sunning yourselves and dragonfly spotting.
There is a dedicated natural oak seating area for smokers and vapers in its very own garden setting.
Inside My Retreat, the large sitting room has a log burner and plenty of comfortable sofas and chairs and television with SKY, Netflix, Amazon Prime and internet, for those who want to catch up on their viewing pleasure.
The games room has a large screen television with Wii, along with a full-sized pool table, dart board, board games and even a and work out area will give you lots to do during your stay if you choose to take full advantage of the house.
The bar is a great location for a wine tasting party or cocktail class with our fun and knowledgeable mixologists.
Train to Didcot with a 5-minute ride to the house – or drive and parking for 10 cars
Each bedroom has been lovingly finished in its own dramatic, colourful style, with comfortable plush bedding and seating. Super king, king and double beds, plus sofa beds in two rooms.
Hang up your dress and claim one of seven gorgeous rooms to lay your head for a restful nights’ sleep, or to get ready in for a night on the tiles with your family and friends.
Key Information & Booking Terms
Queen Suite – Super King plus double sofa bed and extra sofa (sleeps 4)
King Suite – King Sized Bed (sleeps 2)
Prince Suite – Double bed plus large single sofa bed (sleeps 3)
Princess Aurora Suite – King Sized Bed (sleeps 2)
Tropical Princess Suite – Single Bed with optional slide out guest bed (sleeps 2)
Dragonfly Room – Double bed (sleeps 2) + has patio doors open onto the garden
Hibiscus Room – Double bed (sleeps 2)
- On-site parking for 10 cars
- Patio areas with seating
- Sitting room with log burner
- Seven bedrooms
- Games room
- Pool table
- Yoga area
- Pond deck
- Brand new hot tub
Bathrooms: 6 bathrooms (5 of which are en-suite).
- We require a non-refundable 30% deposit via bank transfer or cheque only at the time of booking, and the full balance is to be paid 12 weeks prior to your stay.
- Sorry we do not accept credit cards
- We require an additional £500 security bond for this property aside from your required balance, which is refundable 7 days after you vacate the property if there are no damages and house rules are kept to, for further info please see our Booking Terms & Conditions.
- Please note: All bookings are subject to a booking fee of £95 which is due at the time of booking and is non refundable.
- This property is in a residential location so no wild noisy party groups are permitted, if this rule is broken you will lose your security deposit and will be asked to leave
- Check In: 3:00 PM and Check Out: 10:00 AM
- No stag Parties
- Sorry - No mixed couple’s birthday parties in summer
- No 21st Birthday Parties
- No wild house parties allowed at this property!
- Families Welcome
- Girly groups welcome
- Hot tub rules and safety guidelines will be provided in your welcome pack. Please note also, due to harsh chemicals used to maintain this facility, if you suffer from any skin irritation or allergy, we suggest you visit your GP for advice prior to your visit.
- NO PETS