Meadow View Estate
Sleeps up to 22 - 10 Bedrooms - Trampoline - Table tennis - Private hot tub
Property like no other, and will ooze grandeur in generous quantities!
Traditional stone and timber barns upheld by oak and elm beams, nestled safely over the Quantock Hills of Somerset, the Meadow View Estate is a property like no other, and will ooze grandeur in generous quantities. This spectacular family venue houses large inviting log burners, the famous west country railway line across the fields, beautiful open plan kitchen and living areas and is perfectly located near the oldest seaside resort of Weston Super Mare, with its rugged coastline and fresh welcoming feel. Parking for up to seven cars means you can invite your guests from all over the country to join your reunion, birthday, anniversary or retirement party, or simply a getaway filled with tranquillity, and it will surely be an unforgettable experience.
The main barn at the heart of this estate is the centre of the complex with cosy crackling log burners, Chesterfield sofa suites and a red velvet pool table, which will provide a venue that is a step up from the rest when it comes to extravagance. All guests deserve a slice of indulgence though, and the outdoor wood burning hot tub will provide just that. Sit out on the south facing patio afterwards with a glass of prosecco and your loved ones, or take the entire evening al fresco and dine in style outdoors.
If the weather is a little cooler you can venture inside and enjoy drinks in the open plan farmhouse kitchen which is the hub of the barn, and then sink peacefully into one of seven bedrooms, with the further three dotted within a few paces in stunningly self-contained properties. The Meadow View Estate will leave lasting memories of a relaxed and invigorating weekend with your closest friends and family, all with a touch of pure class.
Hot Tub & Living Spaces
The private wood fired hot tub is sure to wow your group when they step outdoors, and will provide a true spa experience. Why not take it to the next level and book a variety of calming spa treatments that can be brought right to your door? Our experienced beauticians will use aromatherapy oils and traditional techniques to soothe your worries away, suitable for men and women alike. The open plan rustic kitchen screams charm and character, and will be the perfect spot for some cocktail making, mentored by your very own talented mixologist, complete with drinking games to get the party started. After this you can arrange a murder mystery night in the Chesterfield lounge, this will make for a fun and unique evening and truly make you feel like a family of the manor! Wake up and make up for lost time with friends, colleagues and family members alike by enjoying a chefs’ breakfast outside, or venture out in the day and come back to a sizzling BBQ and soak up the afternoon sun in the private gardens. The glass ceiling in the informal sitting room floods this space with light and is great late afternoon chill space. Enjoy a deep bubble bath or a refreshing shower in one of the luxury bathrooms, and then curl up in your master suite ready for another day of celebrations. The Meadow View Estate is yours for the taking.
On the ground floor, bedroom one sleeps two guests and boasts a double bed with en-suite bathroom, housing a shower, WC and basin. Doors to the garden are also in this room. Bedroom two, sleeping two guests, has twin beds with an en-suite bathroom. Up the large wooden staircase to the first floor, you will find bedroom three which sleeps three guests in a master suite, with a king-sized bed and day bed, and an en-suite bathroom with a large modern shower and twin sinks. Bedroom four sleeps two guests and has a zip link double bed which can be made into a twin if required. This room also has an en-suite shower room and benefits from beautiful views over the garden. Bedrooms five and six are both twin beds and sleep two guests each, with garden views, and they have shared use of the family bathroom which offers a bath and separate shower.
One of the adjacent barns has a mezzanine double room on the first floor sleeping two guests, and another has a single level with another double room, sleeping two further guests. The additional barn sleeps four guests in both a double and twin room.
Key Information & Booking Terms
MAIN BARN Bedroom 1 – double bed (sleeps 2)
MAIN BARN Bedroom 2 – 2 single beds (sleeps 2)
MAIN BARN Bedroom 3 – master suite with king bed and day bed (sleeps 3)
MAIN BARN Bedroom 4 – zip link double bed (sleeps 2)
MAIN BARN Bedroom 5 – 2 single beds (sleeps 2)
MAIN BARN Bedroom 6 – 2 single beds (sleeps 2)
BARN ONE – mezzanine double room on first floor (sleeps 2)
BARN TWO – single level double room (sleeps 2)
BARN THREE – double room (sleeps 2)
BARN THREE – twin room (sleeps 2)
- Country Kitchen: with gas Rangemaster, large log burner, microwave, two sinks, dishwasher, toaster, kettle and large American fridge freezer. Island workstation with stools, door leading outside.
- Dining Room: connected to the kitchen there are two large tables that can be pushed together to accommodate 24 in total.
- Informal Sitting Room: Sliding doors can connect this room with the dining room. There is a large 6-seater sofa, French windows onto the patio and Sky TV, armchair and chandelier. This room has a glass beamed ceiling to let the light in.
- Games rooms with pool table, table football and French doors leading onto the patio.
- Large Formal Sitting Room with red leather chesterfield seating suite for 8, large log burner, large TV with sky, windows onto garden and access to games room next door with access to garden and patio.
- Ground floor of adjacent barn one: Sitting Room is connected to a kitchen dinner with French doors opening onto patio area. Sitting room with comfortable large sofa and armchair, Sky TV.
- Dining room with small round dining table for 3.
- Kitchen with electric oven and hob, sink, microwave, kettle and toaster.
- Main level of adjacent barn two: Sitting Room with two-seater sofa and reclining chair with wood burner, Sky TV and DVD player, French doors to small outside seating area with garden furniture and BBQ.
- Kitchen with electric oven and hob, sink, microwave, kettle and toaster.
- Main level of adjacent barn three: Sitting Room with 2 two seater sofas and double height ceiling with exposed wooden beams, wood burner, Sky TV and DVD player.
- This property is pet friendly.
- Outdoors: Large garden and patio with wood burning hot tub and garden furniture and seating for 10, 6 deckchairs, trampoline, table tennis, BBQ and views over countryside.
Bathrooms: 4 en-suites and a family bathroom in the main barn, en-suite to the bedroom in adjacent barn one, main bathroom in adjacent barn two, and main bathroom in adjacent barn three.
- We require a non-refundable 30% deposit via bank transfer or cheque only at the time of booking, and the full balance is to be paid 12 weeks prior to your stay.
- Sorry we do not accept credit cards.
- We require an additional £500 security deposit for this property aside from your required balance, which is refundable 7 days after you vacate the property provided that there are no damages and house rules are kept to. For further info please see Booking Terms & Conditions
- Please note: All bookings are subject to a booking fee of £95 which is due at the time of booking and is non refundable.
Check in time. & Check Out Time
Arrival 3pm Depart 10am
If you would like to arrange an earlier check in or late checkout, we can only organise this for you a few days before arrival as it is subject to same day changeovers and may not be possible if we have guests departing or arriving that same day.
Collecting the Keys & Final Arrangements
After the full balance has been paid – we will email you over all final arrangements.
If you have booked Activities, our package coordinator will be in touch with you to arrange the times and send you any menus/ spa choices etc, only once the final balance has been paid and numbers are confirmed.
Please note No 3rd party suppliers are permitted at this property unless booked through Celebration Cottages.
Please note – Any ladies who are pregnant we recommend that you do not use the hot tub.
Please do not use the hot tub if you have fake tan on.
We recommend that a maximum of 15 – 20 mins is spent in the hot tub at any one time, any longer can result in heat rashes or a reaction to the chemicals used in the hot tub.
Hot tub times 10am – 10pm
Hot Tub is unavailable in January
Please note there will be someone arriving to check the water in the hot tub early in the mornings, but they will try not disturb you.
Please note – At Certain properties there will be a security person who will lock up the hot tub at 10pm.
Types of bookings
Sorry no stag parties.
Add-on activities include:
Chefs 3 Course Meal, Spa Treatments, Afternoon Tea, Pizza Night, Cocktail Class, Cheeky Butler. Please enquire for prices and more details above.