Sleeps up to 15 - 6 Bedrooms - Private hot tub
A magnificent property located a stones’ throw from York with a real wow factor!
Welcome to the Luxury York Manor, a magnificent property located a stones’ throw from York with a real wow factor. Perfect for a relaxed family celebration, this house offers a beautiful exterior the moment you arrive along the gravelled parkland drive adjacent to the canal with plenty of parking space. Enter the large front doors and discover the sumptuous furnishings, and the attention to detail this property has been given. You will feel like you are staying in a home from home, whilst having the opportunity to enjoy all the luxury facilities, including the extremely comfortable bedrooms, immaculately finished bathrooms, and vast living and dining areas, fit for royalty. Treat yourself no matter the occasion, the Luxury York Manor will offer everything a family escape should and more.
Your luxury stay starts here, with a variety of activities to be enjoyed in all areas of this wonderful property. Book canapes and prosecco, or an afternoon tea on arrival, so family and friends travelling from afar can relax the moment they walk in. This is the perfect opportunity to catch up, and you can plan your weekend whilst sitting out on the terrace as the evening draws in, taking in the magnificent views. Why not arrange a three-course evening meal around the large dining table which will seat the entire group, and then sink into the hot tub on a clear night with a glass of bubbly? A deep and comfortable bed invites you afterwards, in a choice of six bedrooms.
Wake up and let the morning roll by while you enjoy coffee and pastries, and you can walk along the canal outside on breezy summer afternoons and enjoy the views of the nature reserve while you enjoy quality time with your loved ones. The Luxury York Manor awaits you and your family for an unforgettable retreat.
Hot Tub & Living Spaces
The Luxury York Manor is a beautiful detached house which boasts contemporary luxury throughout, and includes under-floor heating, a log burner and an open fire for the cooler months of the year. The ground floor comprises a large kitchen diner, three reception rooms, utility, boot room and wet-room. Outside there is a large patio area suitable for barbecues, extensive private grounds, and a wood fired hot-tub. This house can comfortably sleep up to thirteen guests, making it perfect for a larger group. The house benefits from stunning views across the Pocklington Canal and the Lower Derwent Nature Reserve beyond. To make your stay unforgettable we offer many activities such as a clay pigeon shooting experience with tuition, including a fabulous dinner to enjoy afterwards where you can catch up on the day’s fun. Why not enjoy a cocktail class the following day in the well-equipped kitchen, followed by an hour or two in the bubbling hot tub under the stars? If you opt to go out into the local area during your stay you can either enjoy a country stroll as there are plenty of paths to take, or travel the short distance into the historical city of York for some retail therapy, or even a night on the tiles, return transfers can be arranged for the whole group. You can relax the morning after in the large lounge with breath taking views out into the countryside and wait for our beauticians to arrive, and they can offer you an array of calming and rejuvenating spa treatments to revive your mind and body – both men and women of all ages will feel the benefits.
The Luxury York Hen House Manor sleeps thirteen guests in six bedrooms with an option for an extra two guests in the second living room. All rooms have unique layouts and configurations. All beds are Hypnos, with the first bedroom boasting a king-sized bed and walkout balcony, with bedrooms two and three housing double or twin beds, depending on your requirements. Bedrooms four and five both sleep two guests with the option to add an extra bed in the fifth room if you have a larger group. Bedroom six offers a king-sized bed with enviable views, perfect for the birthday guest or anniversary couple!
Key Information & Booking Terms
Bedroom 1 – king sized bed (sleeps 2)
Bedroom 2 – double bed / twin (sleeps 2)
Bedroom 3 – double bed / twin (sleeps 2)
Bedroom 4 – bunk bed (sleeps 2)
Bedroom 5 – Double with optional extra bed (sleeps 3)
Bedroom 6 – king sized bed with stunning views (sleeps 2)
Bedroom layout and no. beds: 6 bedrooms with versatile bed layout. All Hypnos Beds.
- 6 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms.
- Large dining area
- Sitting room with ample seating, piano and amazing views.
- Well-equipped kitchen with all appliances and utensils, and a central island.
- Large hallway.
- Plentiful books, games, and DVD’s to choose from.
- Outdoors: patio/terrace area with seating for 12, BBQ, ample parking space on the parkland drive.
- Access to kayak/canoe facilities, tennis, golf and fishing.
- Private hot tub.
- Utility room providing all essentials and white goods to use.
- Towels and bed linen included.
- Bathroom 1 - Toilet, Bath (no shower) , Shower Enclosure.
- Bathroom 2 - Toilet, Bath (no shower), Shower Enclosure, Bidet.
- Shower room 1 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 2 - Shower Enclosure
- Shower room 3 - Shower Enclosure
- Bathroom 1, En-suite to bedroom 1 and bedroom 2 on this wing.
- Bathroom 2, House Bathroom, ideal for Bedrooms 3 & 4. Bathroom 3, En-suite for bedroom 5. Bathroom 4, En-suite for Master bedroom 6.
- Bathroom 5, ground floor wet room for all.
- We require a non-refundable 30% deposit via bank transfer or cheque only at the time of booking, and the full balance is to be paid 12 weeks prior to your stay.
- Sorry we do not accept credit cards.
- We require an additional £500 security deposit for this property aside from your required balance, which is refundable 7 days after you vacate the property provided that there are no damages and house rules are kept to. For further info please see Booking Terms & Conditions
- Please note: All bookings are subject to a booking fee of £115 which is due at the time of booking and is non refundable.
Check In & Check Out Times
Arrival 4pm - Depart 10am
If you would like to arrange an earlier check in or late checkout, we can only organise this for you a few days before arrival as it is subject to same day changeovers and may not be possible if we have guests departing or arriving that same day.
Collecting the Keys & Final Arrangements
After the full balance has been paid – we will email you over all final arrangements.
If you have booked Activities, our package coordinator will be in touch with you to arrange the times and send you any menus/ spa choices etc, only once the final balance has been paid and numbers are confirmed.
Please note No 3rd party suppliers are permitted at this property unless booked through Celebration Cottages.
Please note – Any ladies who are pregnant we recommend that you do not use the hot tub.
Please do not use the hot tub if you have fake tan on.
We recommend that a maximum of 15 – 20 mins is spent in the hot tub at any one time, any longer can result in heat rashes or a reaction to the chemicals used in the hot tub.
Types of bookings
Sorry no stag parties.