Discover the stunning Horizon House!
Along winding country roads with open land and fields, nestled within the beautiful area of Marsden in Yorkshire – discover the stunning Horizon House, a brand new converted public house which offers plentiful space, a multitude of mod cons and a luxury getaway setting. Offering sumptuous modern accommodation, this property is one not to be missed! It boasts an indulgent swim spa outdoors which is amazing for those hazy summers’ evenings with a BBQ sizzling and bottomless prosecco – bliss. Why not start your relaxed celebration off with a cocktail class? Our mixologists can come out to this gorgeous house and show you all there is to know. Settle down for an incredible nights’ sleep afterwards in one of the decadent bedrooms. Invite your very own beauticians the next day who can perform calming spa treatments for you, followed by a delicious afternoon tea… the best way to spend your time away. Marsden is just 7 miles from Huddersfield, and there are lots of breath-taking walks and nature trails, or along the canal if you want to take in the surrounding countryside. Horizon House is the ultimate luxury venue to create magical memories!
Packages & Prices
PLEASE NOTE: Pool Party Barn is now (3 properties) - Main Barn, The Cottage, & The Lodge. The Main Barn has exclusive use of the outdoor hot tub, all 3 properties share pool with time slots given.
2 Night Weekend Prices for Families & Small Groups
|Price||2 Night Weekend Prices|
|ONE PRICE ALL YEAR - up to 20 people||£3500|
|Extra adult (max 30 guests)||£175 per adult|
|Extra child (max 30 guests)||£87.50 per child|
Special Deal for small families groups with children (MAX 12)
|Midweek||Monday - Friday|
|Special Deal for small families groups with children (up to 12 guests)||£2500|
Please note Bank Holiday weekends you can book:
Friday & Saturday – 2 nights
Sunday & Monday 2 nights
Celebration Sunday – 1 night stay
Celebration Monday – 1 night stay
FAMILY SUNDAYS - Family 1 night stays mid-week or on Sundays:
|FAMILY SUNDAYS||Price for 10 guests minimum||Additional Adults||Additional Children (Under 5)|
|Canapes & prosecco on arrival, Family photoshoot in the afternoon, Chefs 3 Course Meal in the Evening, Overnight Stay||£195 per guest||£195 per adult||£97.50pp|
|Accommodation Only.||£140 per guest|
No charge for infants.
Key Information & Booking Terms
- Bedroom 1 – 1 double, 1 sofa bed (sleeps 3)
- Bedroom 2 – 3 singles (sleeps 3)
- Bedroom 3 – 2 single beds (sleeps 2)
- Bedroom 4 – 1 double, 2 sofa beds (sleeps 4)
- Bedroom 5 – 1 double bunk, 2 single bunks (sleeps 7)
- Bedroom 6 – 3 singles (sleeps 3)
- Bedroom 7 – 3 singles (sleeps 3)
- Bedroom 8 – 3 singles (sleeps 3) – ground floor
- Bedroom9 – double, 1 single (sleeps 3) ground floor
- Private Bar
- Hot Tub
- Indoor Sports Hall
- 8 Bedrooms
- Sleeps up to 30
- We require a non-refundable 30% deposit via bank transfer or cheque only at the time of booking, and the full balance is to be paid 12 weeks prior to your stay.
- Sorry we do not accept credit cards.
- We require an additional £500 security deposit for this property aside from your required balance, which is refundable 7 days after you vacate the property provided that there are no damages and house rules are kept to. For further info please see Booking Terms & Conditions
- All bookings are subject to a premium property booking fee of £215 which is due at the time of booking and is non-refundable.
There is a touring caravan site next to the property.
Due to the remote location of this property WiFi signal can be limited at times.
We also advise you to take out your own holiday insurance to cover you for any cancellations for extreme weather conditions, the property is remote and therefore please take this into account when booking winter dates. No refunds will be given should you not be able to attend due to snow for example.
- Check in is 3pm. Check out is 10am.
- No third-party suppliers are permitted at this property. If activities are booked, this must be done through suppliers who are contracted to Celebration Cottages only.
- Smoking is prohibited at this property.
- Linen, towels, and essentials are provided. Please endeavour to bring your own electricals where needed (hairdryers, phone chargers etc) and beach towels for hot tub use.
- Minimum stay of 2 nights at this property
- Due to harsh chemicals used for maintaining the hot tub facilities, note this may cause reactions on some skin types. Consult your GP prior to your stay if you are unsure