Sleeps up to 14 - 6 Bedrooms - Indoor Heated Swimming Pool - Games Room
Greenland House has all you need for your family occasion!
A stunning early 17th Century complex awaits for the family getaway of a lifetime. Welcome to Greenland House, located high in the scenic Peak District with its limestone hills and spa/market towns nearby. Walking opportunities, delicious pubs and eateries and cycling trails are all on offer, and that is all outside of these wonderful cottages! Log burners, sleigh beds and roll top baths provide a true slice of heaven within four detached properties surrounded by well-kept gardens and wildlife. If you are searching for a classy, sophisticated venue where you can relax and entertain, look no further. Greenland House has all you need for your family occasion.
Blissfully encapsulated within ten acres of peaceful woodland, Greenland House offers spacious and luxurious accommodation for the most high-brow of hens. This stunning setting is atop 1400 feet of breath-taking views over the countryside, a manor house sleeping up to fourteen with beautiful features throughout.
You will have full use of the indoor heated pool, with designated time slots if you haven’t booked exclusive use so you and your group can have ultimate privacy and enjoyment. This set of properties is also pet friendly, your dogs will really enjoy the local walks. Up the long sweeping driveway your private sanctuary will feel like it is tailor made especially for you, book today and don’t look back.
Pool & Living Spaces
Into the grand entrance hall at Greenland House you can seek out the fully-equipped kitchen to the rear, with granite worktops and a central island, and a dining table to seat fourteen. This is the perfect location for all hens to get together and enjoy a cocktail class, run by our talented mixologists and offering the opportunity to make four delicious tipples each. The cosy lounge boasts a log burning stove and panoramic views, and there are an array of six different sized bedrooms and luxury bathrooms to suit all groups. Greenland House and Cottages will have access to the indoor pool which is separate and gives this complex a true spa feel, you can even book our beauticians for calming or deluxe spa treatments, and add a little pampering to your family trip.
The first two bedrooms in Greenland house offer triple/king beds which sleep three guests each and boast their own beautiful en-suite bathrooms. Bedroom three is a twin/king with a shared bathroom sleeping two guests, and bedroom four is a king which shares the bathroom with bedroom three, sleeping two. On the second floor you will discover bedrooms five and six which offer two king beds, one of which can be changed to a twin if required (sleeping two guests each) and a shared bathroom with a shower between them.
Key Information & Booking Terms
Bedroom 1 – triple/king ensuite (sleeps 3)
Bedroom 2 – triple/king ensuite (sleeps 3)
Bedroom 3 – Twin/King with shared bathroom (sleeps 2)
Bedroom 4 – king bed with shared bathroom (sleeps 2)
Bedroom 5 – Twin/King with shared bathroom, 2nd floor (sleeps 2)
Bedroom 6 – king bed with shared bathroom, 2nd floor (sleeps 2)
- The long sweeping drive surrounded by farmland.
- Via the entrance hallway, to the rear is the fully equipped kitchen, with granite work tops, central island and dining area (can seat 14)
- To the rear is a further dining area with access to the lawned gardens and nearby woodland.
- There is also a ground floor cloakroom.
- To the front is the lounge, with decorative log burner, and panoramic views on two elevations taking in the sun, a single step goes up to additional seating.
- The stairs lead to the first floor, two bedrooms to the rear each with three single beds, down a single step (these can be linked to make a double as with the other two twin bedrooms), each with their own en suite bathroom, with bath and shower over, toilet and hand basin.
- There are two further bedrooms on this floor on the front, one with a king size double sleigh bed, the other having two single beds and uninterrupted views.
- There is a general bathroom, done in a traditional style, with roll top bath, double shower area, marble washstand with basin and toilet.
- A second flight of stairs takes you to the eaves of the house, with similar bedroom provision to the first floor, one double and one with twin beds.
- There is a further general bathroom with double size shower cubicle, toilet and hand basin. Gardens surround the house.
Bathrooms: 2 en-suites to bedrooms one and two, and two shared bathrooms between the final four bedrooms.
- We require a non-refundable 30% deposit via bank transfer or cheque only at the time of booking, and the full balance is to be paid 12 weeks prior to your stay.
Sorry we do not accept credit cards.
We require an additional £500 security deposit for this property aside from your required balance, which is refundable 7 days after you vacate the property provided that there are no damages and house rules are kept to. For further info please see Booking Terms & Conditions
Check in time. & Check Out Time
Arrival 3pm Depart 10am
If you would like to arrange an earlier check in or late checkout, we can only organise this for you a few days before arrival as it is subject to same day changeovers and may not be possible if we have guests departing or arriving that same day.
Collecting the Keys & Final Arrangements
After the full balance has been paid – we will email you over all final arrangements.
If you have booked Activities, our package coordinator will be in touch with you to arrange the times and send you any menus/ spa choices etc, only once the final balance has been paid and numbers are confirmed.
Please note No 3rd party suppliers are permitted at this property unless booked through Celebration Cottages.
The swimming pool is shared between the 4 properties, on arrival you will be able to allocate your chosen time slots so you can use it exclusively.
Please do not use the Swimming pool if you have fake tan on.
Please make sure you don’t use the pool when under the influence of alcohol
Please make sure small children at supervised at all times.
Please make sure you are familiar with the depth of the pool before entering
Please do not take food or drink into the swimming pool area.
Types of bookings
Sorry no stag parties.