Sleeps 14 in 3 Cottages - 7 Bedrooms - Indoor Heated Swimming Pool
Greenland Cottages, has all you need for your family occasion!
A stunning early 17th Century complex awaits for the family getaway of a lifetime. Welcome to Greenland Cottages, located high in the scenic Peak District with its limestone hills and spa/market towns nearby. Walking opportunities, delicious pubs and eateries and cycling trails are all on offer, and that is all outside of these wonderful cottages! Log burners, sleigh beds and roll top baths provide a true slice of heaven within four detached properties surrounded by well-kept gardens and wildlife. If you are searching for a classy, sophisticated venue where you can relax and entertain, look no further. Greenland Cottages, has all you need for your family occasion.
3 COTTAGES SLEEPING UP TO 14 PEOPLE (Properties can be booked individually)
Sleeps 6 in 3 bedrooms.
Little Greenland Cottage 1
Sleeps 4 in 2 bedrooms.
Little Greenland Cottage 2
Sleeps 4 in 2 bedrooms.
Blissfully encapsulated within ten acres of peaceful woodland, Greenland Cottages offer spacious and luxurious accommodation for the most high-brow of hens. This stunning setting is atop 1400 feet of breath-taking views over the countryside, three cottages sleeping up to fourteen with beautiful features throughout each.
You will have full use of the indoor heated pool, with designated time slots if you haven’t booked exclusive use so you and your group can have ultimate privacy and enjoyment. This set of properties is also pet friendly, your dogs will really enjoy the local walks. Up the long sweeping driveway your private sanctuary will feel like it is tailor made especially for you, book today and don’t look back.
GREENLAND COTTAGE (Sleeps 6)
Greenland Cottage has three bedrooms and is south facing which steals the sun – with bedrooms on the ground floor and a spiral staircase leading up to the vaulted reception, comfortable lounge, farmhouse style dining room and beautiful kitchen area, perfect to relax and unwind with pizza in the evening.
In the larger Greenlands Cottage, bedroom one offers two single beds with an en-suite shower room sleeping two, bedroom two has a king-sized bed, also with en-suite shower room sleeping two, and in bedroom three there are two adult size bunk beds, sleeping two guests.
LITTLE GREENLAND COTTAGE 1 (Sleeps 4) & LITTLE GREENLAND COTTAGE 2 (Sleeps 4)
Little Greenland Cottage 1 has cosy bedrooms on the ground floor and an open plan living and kitchen space upstairs, providing a home from home feel with plush rugs, oak beams and wooden flooring. The second little Greenland Cottage offers contemporary furnishings, a private balcony, and bedrooms with beautiful woodland views alongside all the autonomous facilities required for an amazing escape.
The smaller Greenland Cottages are located next door to the larger cottage and bedrooms are on the ground floor which is great for disabled access. In these properties, two bedrooms are located each, one which offers a king-sized bed and the other with two singles, one with en-suite shower rooms to both rooms to enjoy and the other with a shared bathroom.
Key Information & Booking Terms
COTTAGE – king bed with ensuite (sleeps 2)
COTTAGE – Twin Bed (sleeps 2)
COTTAGE – Bunk bed (sleeps 2)
LITTLE GREENLAND COTTAGE ONE – King bed with shared bathroom (sleeps 2)
LITTLE GREENLAND COTTAGE – Bunk bed with shared bathroom (sleeps 2)
LITTLE GREENLAND COTTAGE TWO – King with ensuite (sleeps 2)
LITTLE GREENLAND COTTAGE TWO – Twin bed with ensuite (sleeps 2)
Greenland Cottage Facilities:
- You enter the south facing accommodation, into the main entrance hall, where the accommodation has been turned upside down.
- The bedrooms are all on the ground floor, each with beamed ceilings.
- The main bedroom to your right, with two single beds and its own en suite shower room, with shower cubicle, hand basin and toilet.
- The second bedroom has a king size double bed and a further en suite shower room, with shower cubicle, hand basin and toilet, the remaining bedroom with two adult sized bunks beds.
- The general bathroom has a shower cubicle, toilet and hand basin.
- The spiral staircase, from the hall, leads to the open plan reception accommodation with imposing vaulted ceilings, king post trusses, oak beams and wooden floors, the front windows taking in views across the open countryside.
- The kitchen to the right is fitted and fully equipped with all the essentials you will require for your stay.
- This is open to the dining area with farmhouse kitchen style table, and the lounge area with comfortable seating.
Little Greenland Cottage 1 Facilities:
- The accommodation off the entrance hall, has been turned upside down. On the ground floor, the main bedroom to the rear, has a king-size bed with its own en suite bathroom, with bath and shower over, hand basin and toilet.
- The second bedroom has two single beds and further beams and en suite shower room, with shower cubicle, hand basin and toilet.
- The spiral staircase to the first-floor lead to the open plan and fully fitted and equipped kitchen, with vaulted ceilings, oak beams and king post trusses, wooden floors and occasional rugs, which is open plan through to the lounge and dining area to the rear.
Little Greenland Cottage 2 Facilities:
- Stairs lead to the private balcony with patio doors leading into the open plan good sized and well-equipped kitchen/dining and lounge area with contemporary furnishings.
- It has all the essentials you will require for your stay and has wooden floors throughout.
- A door leads through to the hall and the two bedrooms, both with woodland views, the main bedroom has a double bed, the second bedroom has two adult sized bunk beds.
- The bathroom has a bath with shower over, hand basin and toilet.
Bathrooms: 2 en-suites in Greenland Cottage, 1 shared bathroom in smaller cottage one and 2 en-suites in smaller cottage two.
- We require a non-refundable 30% deposit via bank transfer or cheque only at the time of booking, and the full balance is to be paid 12 weeks prior to your stay.
Sorry we do not accept credit cards.
We require an additional £500 security deposit for this property aside from your required balance, which is refundable 7 days after you vacate the property provided that there are no damages and house rules are kept to. For further info please see Booking Terms & Conditions
Check in time. & Check Out Time
Arrival 3pm Depart 10am
If you would like to arrange an earlier check in or late checkout, we can only organise this for you a few days before arrival as it is subject to same day changeovers and may not be possible if we have guests departing or arriving that same day.
Collecting the Keys & Final Arrangements
After the full balance has been paid – we will email you over all final arrangements.
If you have booked Activities, our package coordinator will be in touch with you to arrange the times and send you any menus/ spa choices etc, only once the final balance has been paid and numbers are confirmed.
Please note No 3rd party suppliers are permitted at this property unless booked through Celebration Cottages.
The swimming pool is shared between the 4 properties, on arrival you will be able to allocate your chosen time slots so you can use it exclusively.
Please do not use the Swimming pool if you have fake tan on.
Please make sure you don’t use the pool when under the influence of alcohol
Please make sure small children at supervised at all times.
Please make sure you are familiar with the depth of the pool before entering
Please do not take food or drink into the swimming pool area.
Types of bookings
Sorry no stag parties.