Sleeps up to 18 - 8 Bedrooms - Hot Tub
A beautifully refurbished Grade II listed 300-year-old house!
Introducing a beautifully refurbished and well-appointed barn conversion in North Yorkshire, this property really has the wow factor! With sumptuously finished luxury bedrooms, a large modern kitchen, cosy living room and outdoor hot tub, you will not be short of space to entertain, escape from it all and relax. Located within four acres of grass paddocks and woodland, you will have your very own retreat in nature, with the beach just a short walk away. East Manor is the family venue for the most sophisticated guests who enjoy a touch of relaxed luxury for their getaway. Located in a small village near the North Yorkshire coast, East Manor fuses the best of both worlds in a number of ways, from its contemporary chic interior, delicately and tastefully refurbished to an exceptional standard within the sturdy outer barn – to the unique setting upon both woodland and coast. You will feel like you are in a secret retreat whilst being able to enjoy all that the local area has to offer. Cosy up in front of the open fire after a sandy walk, enjoy some friendly competition in the outdoor games room, show off your skills or have a private chef do it for you in the well-equipped country style kitchen, or simply sink into the sumptuous bath with some bubbles (to drink, of course!) – East Manor has it all.
Key Information & Booking Terms
- A traditional country style kitchen with a range cooker, built in dishwasher & freezer with larder fridge and breakfast area.
- A Dining Room, with real wood flooring and a fantastic table for 18 people so everyone can sit together at meal times.
- Two lounges that both have real wood floors and open fires, lovely for the winter months.
- A toilet & utility /kitchen area with an additional fridge freezer, another cooker, a washing machine & tumble dryer.
- Outside: an added bonus is a separate shared, covered games room with table tennis and table football for guests to enjoy.
- This property has its own very large hot tub!
- There is oil central heating along with open fires – the first logs for the open fires are provided and are free.
- There are flat screen Freeview TV’s in all of the bedrooms, along with the two lounges.
- There is an iPod, CD player, DVD player, Wi-Fi broadband, a gas-powered BBQ and outside patio area.
- Bathrooms: six en-suite shower/bath rooms and one main family bathroom.
Bedroom 1 – double bed (sleeps 2)
Bedroom 2 –Family room with zip link double and single (sleeps 3)
Bedroom 3 –Family room with zip link double and single, 1st floor (sleeps 3)
Bedroom 4 – king sized bed, 1st floor (sleeps 2)
Bedroom 5 – king sized bed, 1st floor (sleeps 2)
Bedroom 6 – twin bed, 1st floor (sleeps 2)
Bedroom 7 – double bed, attic (sleeps 2)
Bedroom 8 – twin bed, attic (sleeps 2)
- We require a non-refundable 30% deposit via bank transfer or cheque only at the time of booking, and the full balance is to be paid 12 weeks prior to your stay.
- Sorry we do not accept credit cards.
- We require an additional £500 security deposit for this property aside from your required balance, which is refundable 7 days after you vacate the property provided that there are no damages and house rules are kept to. For further info please see Booking Terms & Conditions
- Please note: All bookings are subject to a booking fee of £115 which is due at the time of booking and is non refundable.
Please be aware that this property is in quiet residential area, so we kindly ask that all noise is kept to a minimum outside the property to be considerate to the neighbours We encourage low key celebrations, no wild house parties are allowed.
No extra guests are allowed to attend the property.
Check In & Out Time
Arrival 3pm Depart 10am
If you would like to arrange an earlier check in or late checkout, we can only organise this for you a few days before arrival as it is subject to same day changeovers and may not be possible if we have guests departing or arriving that same day.
Collecting the Keys & Final Arrangements
After the full balance has been paid – we will email you over all final arrangements.
If you have booked Activities, our package coordinator will be in touch with you to arrange the times and send you any menus/ spa choices etc, only once the final balance has been paid and numbers are confirmed.
Please note No 3rd party suppliers are permitted at this property unless booked through Celebration Cottages.
Please note – Any ladies who are pregnant we recommend that you do not use the hot tub.
Please do not use the hot tub if you have fake tan on.
We recommend that a maximum of 15 – 20 mins is spent in the hot tub at any one time, any longer can result in heat rashes or a reaction to the chemicals used in the hot tub.
Please note there will be someone arriving to check the water in the hot tub early in the mornings, but they will try not disturb you.
Types of bookings
Sorry no stag parties.