Sleeps up to 12 – 6 Bedrooms – Private Hot Tub - Modern/Luxury - Log Burner
Spotted in the heart of Cheshire, the perfect base for a break away!
Allow us to completely take your breath away with the beautiful Cheshire Barn Retreat, located just half an hour from nearby Chester. With the ultimate in luxury both inside the property and the ultimate in experiences on offer in the local area, this is the perfect location for a fun filled weekend. With Go Ape in Delamere Forest for adrenaline junkies, Alton Towers theme park, horse trekking in the Cheshire countryside and delightful Nantwich on the doorstep for delicious afternoon tea, you will be spoilt for choice- there is something for everyone. The property itself offers an abundance of stunning features, from a private hot tub, huge kitchen and games area, sumptuous lounge with a huge corner sofa, to a spacious dining room for those glamourous evenings filled with food and wine. Envision your dream weekend and watch it come to life at the Cheshire Barn Retreat. You will fall in love with this stunning property from the moment you arrive. The hub of the house is the open plan kitchen, lounge and dining area, with exposed brick, clean white décor, brushed steel lighting above, original beams and more. This house encapsulates country tones and modern hues and fuses them seamlessly. With a double-sided wood burning stove, the warm homely feel adds to the atmosphere beautifully. Offering a private hot tub for those relaxed evenings or rejuvenating mornings, it adds the perfect touch for a recharge during your stay. Huge modern en-suites with deep baths and vast mirrors, and comfortable luxurious bedrooms add the cherry on top of this truly stunning Cheshire based venue. This one is not to be missed!
Packages & Prices
PLEASE NOTE: Pool Party Barn is now (3 properties) - Main Barn, The Cottage, & The Lodge. The Main Barn has exclusive use of the outdoor hot tub, all 3 properties share pool with time slots given.
Prices for Families & Small Groups
2 night Packages (Sleeps up to 12)
|April / May / June||£2150|
|July / August||£2350|
|September / October||£2150|
|November / December||£2095|
Please enquire for mid-week and week prices. All prices above exclude bank holidays. Please enquire for these prices
Pizza Night - £20pp, Afternoon Tea - £30pp, Cocktail Class - £40pp, Wine Tasting - £40pp, Chefs 3 course meal - £45pp, Clay pigeon shooting - £49pp, Mini Bus Transfer - £25pp, Murder Mystery Dinner - £95pp, Spa Treatments - £35pp, Chefs Breakfast - £30pp, Canapes & Prosecco - £20pp
Key Information & Booking Terms
- Bedroom 1 – zip lock bed – Single OR Double (sleeps 2)
- Bedroom 2 – zip lock bed – Single OR Double (sleeps 2)
- Bedroom 3 – zip lock bed – Single OR Double (sleeps 2)
- Bedroom 4 – zip lock bed – Single OR Double (sleeps 2)
- Bedroom 5 – zip lock bed – Single OR Double (sleeps 2)
- Bedroom 6 – King Sized Bed (sleeps 2)
- Open plan living/dining/kitchen area with large French doors and games area. Large lounge with ample seating and log burner
- Bed linen and towels are included, please bring extra towels and electrical items (hairdryer, chargers etc) if required.
- Large courtyard outdoors
- Private outdoor hot tub
- Sorry, no Wi-Fi at this property
- Welcome pack is provided upon arrival
- Smoking is prohibited at this property
- We require a non-refundable 30% deposit via bank transfer or cheque only at the time of booking, and the full balance is to be paid 12 weeks prior to your stay.
- Sorry we do not accept credit cards.
- We require an additional £500 security deposit for this property aside from your required balance, which is refundable 7 days after you vacate the property provided that there are no damages and house rules are kept to. For further info please see Booking Terms & Conditions
- All bookings are subject to a booking fee of £115 which is due at the time of booking and is non refundable.
- Check in is 4pm. Check out is 10am.
- Damages exceeding the £500 security deposit will result in pursuement of additional charges via the party leader.
- No third-party suppliers are permitted at this property. If activities are booked, this must be done through suppliers who are contracted to Celebration Cottages only.
- Smoking is prohibited at this property.
- Linen, towels, and essentials are provided. Please endeavour to bring your own.