One of our most popular properties!
Chateau 1803 in the Huddersfield area offers a huge indoor spa room with a state-of-the-art hot tub and sauna, a games and karaoke room, and even its very own bar. Boasting breath-taking panoramic views of all the surrounding moorlands and spectacular countryside, this property has a second to none location, amazing for a weekend or midweek escape. Recently refurbished to an exceptional standard, this modern and gorgeous house is perfect for an indulgent weekend escape. Why not begin your stay in style, with luxury spa treatments in the comfort of this stunning house, followed by a delicious afternoon tea? Your opulent hideaway awaits.
BOOK YOUR CELEBRATION EXPERIENCE NOW
PLEASE NOTE: Pool Party Barn is now (3 properties) - Main Barn, The Cottage, & The Lodge. The Main Barn has exclusive use of the outdoor hot tub, all 3 properties share pool with time slots given.
2 Night Weekend Prices for Families & Small Groups
|Price||2 Night Weekend Prices|
|ONE PRICE ALL YEAR - up to 20 people||£3500|
|Extra adult (max 30 guests)||£175 per adult|
|Extra child (max 30 guests)||£87.50 per child|
Special Deal for small families groups with children (MAX 12)
|Midweek||Monday - Friday|
|Special Deal for small families groups with children (up to 12 guests)||£2500|
FAMILY SUNDAYS - Family 1 night stays mid-week or on Sundays:
|FAMILY SUNDAYS||Price for 10 guests minimum||Additional Adults||Additional Children (Under 5)|
|Canapes & prosecco on arrival, Family photoshoot in the afternoon, Chefs 3 Course Meal in the Evening, Overnight Stay||£195 per guest||£195 per adult||£97.50pp|
|Accommodation Only.||£140 per guest|
No charge for infants.
Please note Bank Holiday weekends you can book:
Friday & Saturday – 2 nights Sunday & Monday 2 nights Celebration Sunday – 1 night stay Celebration Monday – 1 night stay
Key Information & Booking Terms
- Beautiful open plan Kitchen
- Billiards/Pool Table Room
- Main lounge with breath-taking views
- Spacious Hallway
- Utility Room
- Bedroom 1 - 1 double bed, 1 single bed
- Common Spaces - 2 sofa beds
- Bedroom 2 - 1 bunk bed
- Bedroom 3 - 1 double-bed, 2 single beds
- Bedroom 4 - 1 double-bed, 1 single bed
- Bedroom 5 - 2 double-beds, 1 single bed
- Bedroom 6 - 1 double-bed
- Bedroom 7 - 1 double-bed, 2 single beds
- Bedroom 8 - 2 single beds
- Bedroom 9 - 1 double-bed, 2 sofa beds
The Party & Spa Cellars:
- The Den – A dark mysterious room with seating
- The Party Room – Dance Floor, Dance Pole, Bar, Music system and disco lights
- Karaoke room – with Karaoke and Stage
- Games room – games may vary
- Changing Room with shower & WC
- Indoor Spa room with Hot tub and Sauna.
- We require a non-refundable 30% deposit via bank transfer or cheque only at the time of booking, and the full balance is to be paid 12 weeks prior to your stay.
- Sorry we do not accept credit cards.
- The Balance is due 12 weeks to arrival, and a security deposit of £1000 due with the balance which is refunded up to 7 days after you vacate the property provided that there are no damages and house rules are kept to. For further info please see Booking Terms & Conditions
- All bookings are subject to a premium property booking fee of £215 which is due at the time of booking and is non-refundable.
Please note: Although this property is only 10 minutes from the motorway and 15-20 minutes into Huddersfield Town Centre, the road which the property is on is very remote, so please take this into account when booking winter dates. If it snows you may not be able to drive to the property, so we recommend that you take out the appropriate Insurance cover to cover you for such an event.
If you have booked Activities, our package coordinator will be in touch with you to arrange the times and send you any menus/ spa choices etc, only once the final balance has been paid and numbers are confirmed. Please note No 3rd party suppliers are permitted at this property unless booked through Celebration Cottages.
Please note – Any ladies who are pregnant we recommend that you do not use the hot tub. Please do not use the hot tub if you have fake tan on. We recommend that a maximum of 15 – 20 mins is spent in the hot tub at any one time, any longer can result in heat rashes or a reaction to the chemicals used in the hot tub. Please note as with all our properties hot tubs will be checked each day. A caretaker will arrive to check the chemicals and adjust accordingly for your safety.
The hot tub is indoors- and accessed through a side entrance direct into the hot tub room, this will be the entrance the caretaker will use. The caretaker will knock, but if no one answers the caretaker will enter and check the chemicals for your safety.
Types of bookings
Hen, Family & Corporate Groups welcome.