Welcome to Buxton Spa House and Cottages
Located high in the scenic Peak District with its limestone hills and spa/market towns nearby. Walking opportunities, delicious pubs and eateries and cycling trails are all on offer, and that is all outside of these wonderful cottages! Log burners, sleigh beds and roll top baths provide a true slice of heaven within four detached properties surrounded by well-kept gardens and wildlife. If you are searching for a classy, sophisticated venue where you can relax and entertain, look no further. Blissfully encapsulated within ten acres of peaceful woodland, Buxton Spa House and Cottages offers spacious and luxurious accommodation for the most high-brow of guests. This stunning setting is atop 1400 feet of breath-taking views over the countryside. You will have full use of the indoor heated pool, with designated time slots if you haven’t booked exclusive use so you can have ultimate privacy and enjoyment. Up the long sweeping driveway your sanctuary will feel like it is tailor made especially for you, book today and don’t look back.
Packages & Prices
PLEASE NOTE: Pool Party Barn is now (3 properties) - Main Barn, The Cottage, & The Lodge. The Main Barn has exclusive use of the outdoor hot tub, all 3 properties share pool with time slots given.
PLEASE ENQUIRE FOR SPECIAL DEALS WHILE GOVERNMENT RESTRICTIONS ARE IN PLACE FOR 6 PEOPLE / 1 HOUSEHOLD/SUPPORT BUBBLE
2 Night Prices (3rd Night Free.)
|ONE PRICE ALL YEAR||2 Night Weekend Price (3rd Night Free)|
|Exclusive Use (sleeps 28)||£4150|
|Activity||Cost per Person|
|Wine tasting Class with Butler||£40pp|
|Chef's 3 Course Meal||£45pp|
|Casino Night (1 or 2 Tables)||£40pp / £49pp|
|Clay Pigeon Shooting||£49pp|
|Murder Mystery Dinner||£95pp|
Key Information & Booking Terms
MAIN MANOR HOUSE
- Triple/king ensuite (sleeps 3)
- Ttriple/king ensuite (sleeps 3)
- Twin/King with shared bathroom (sleeps 2)
- King bed with shared bathroom (sleeps 2)
- Twin/King with shared bathroom, 2nd floor (sleeps 2)
- King bed with shared bathroom, 2nd floor (sleeps 2)
- King bed with en-suite (sleeps 2)
- Twin Bed (sleeps 2)
- Bunk bed (sleeps 1)
LITTLE SLEEPER ONE
- King bed with shared bathroom (sleeps 2)
- Bunk bed with shared bathroom (sleeps 2)
LITTLE SLEEPER TWO
- King with en-suite (sleeps 2)
- Twin bed with en-suite (sleeps 2)
MAIN MANOR HOUSE
- The long sweeping drive surrounded by farmland.
- Via the entrance hallway, to the rear is the fully equipped kitchen, with granite work tops, central island and dining area (can seat 14)
- To the rear is a further dining area with access to the lawned gardens and nearby woodland.
- There is also a ground floor cloakroom.
- To the front is the lounge, with decorative log burner, and panoramic views on two elevations taking in the sun, a single step goes up to additional seating.
- The stairs lead to the first floor, two bedrooms to the rear each with three single beds, down a single step (these can be linked to make a double as with the other two twin bedrooms), each with their own en-suite bathroom, with bath and shower over, toilet and hand basin.
- There are two further bedrooms on this floor on the front, one with a king size double sleigh bed, the other having two single beds and uninterrupted views.
- There is a general bathroom, done in a traditional style, with roll top bath, double shower area, marble washstand with basin and toilet.
- A second flight of stairs takes you to the eaves of the house, with similar bedroom provision to the first floor, one double and one with twin beds.
- There is a further general bathroom with double size shower cubicle, toilet and hand basin. Gardens surround the house.
- You enter the south facing accommodation, into the main entrance hall, where the accommodation has been turned upside down.The bedrooms are all on the ground floor, each with beamed ceilings.
- The main bedroom to your right, with two single beds and its own en suite shower room, with shower cubicle, hand basin and toilet.
- The second bedroom has a king size double bed and a further en suite shower room, with shower cubicle, hand basin and toilet, the remaining bedroom with two adult sized bunks beds.
- The general bathroom has a shower cubicle, toilet and hand basin.
- The spiral staircase, from the hall, leads to the open plan reception accommodation with imposing vaulted ceilings, king post trusses, oak beams and wooden floors, the front windows taking in views across the open countryside.
- The kitchen to the right is fitted and fully equipped with all the essentials you will require for your stay.
- This is open to the dining area with farmhouse kitchen style table, and the lounge area with comfortable seating.
LITTLE SLEEPERS 1
- The accommodation off the entrance hall, has been turned upside down. On the ground floor, the main bedroom to the rear, has a king-size bed with its own en suite bathroom, with bath and shower over, hand basin and toilet.
- The second bedroom has two single beds and further beams and en suite shower room, with shower cubicle, hand basin and toilet.
- The spiral staircase to the first-floor lead to the open plan and fully fitted and equipped kitchen, with vaulted ceilings, oak beams and king post trusses, wooden floors and occasional rugs, which is open plan through to the lounge and dining area to the rear.
LITTLE SLEEPERS 2
- Stairs lead to the private balcony with patio doors leading into the open plan good sized and well-equipped kitchen/dining and lounge area with contemporary furnishings.
- It has all the essentials you will require for your stay and has wooden floors throughout.
- A door leads through to the hall and the two bedrooms, both with woodland views, the main bedroom has a double bed, the second bedroom has two adult sized bunk beds.
- The bathroom has a bath with shower over, hand basin and toilet.
Bathrooms: 8 en-suites across four properties and 2 shared bathrooms in the main house.
- We require a non-refundable 30% deposit via bank transfer or cheque only at the time of booking, and the full balance is to be paid 12 weeks prior to your stay.
- Sorry we do not accept credit cards.
- We require an additional £500 security deposit for this property aside from your required balance, which is refundable 7 days after you vacate the property provided that there are no damages and house rules are kept to. For further info please see Booking Terms & Conditions
- All bookings are subject to a booking fee of £115 which is due at the time of booking and is non refundable.
Check In & Check Out Times
Arrival 3pm Depart 10am
If you would like to arrange an earlier check in or late checkout, we can only organise this for you a few days before arrival as it is subject to same day changeovers and may not be possible if we have guests departing or arriving that same day.
Collecting the Keys & Final Arrangements
After the full balance has been paid – we will email you over all final arrangements.
If you have booked Activities, our package coordinator will be in touch with you to arrange the times and send you any menus/ spa choices etc, only once the final balance has been paid and numbers are confirmed.
Please note No 3rd party suppliers are permitted at this property unless booked through Celebration Cottages.
The swimming pool is shared between the 4 properties, on arrival you will be able to allocate your chosen time slots so you can use it exclusively.
Please do not use the Swimming pool if you have fake tan on.
Please make sure you don’t use the pool when under the influence of alcohol
Please make sure small children at supervised at all times.
Please make sure you are familiar with the depth of the pool before entering
Please do not take food or drink into the swimming pool area.
Types of bookings
Sorry no stag parties.