Nestled in the picturesque landscape of North Thoresby, and proudly located on the serene East Coast of Lincolnshire, Boat Island Retreat invites you to embark on a journey of tranquillity, luxury, and natural beauty.
Expansive Open-Plan Living As you step inside, you'll be greeted by a vast open-plan kitchen and living area, creating a warm and inviting space where friends and family can gather. This is where cherished memories are made, whether you're sharing laughter over a hearty meal or relaxing by the cosy fireplace.
Outdoor Bliss Step outside onto the decking area, where your private outdoor oasis awaits. Lounge in style on the comfortable outdoor seating, sip on your favourite drink, and soak up the natural beauty that surrounds you. And don't forget the luxurious hot tub, perfect for unwinding under the stars.
Private Lake and Island Your very own private lake, complete with an enchanting island, awaits your exploration. Picture yourself enjoying afternoon tea on this charming island, surrounded by the tranquil waters of your private haven. The possibilities for relaxation and rejuvenation are endless.
Boat Island Retreat is not just a property; it's an experience waiting to be embraced. Whether you're seeking a peaceful getaway or a fun-filled family adventure, our retreat promises to exceed your expectations. Stay tuned for more breath-taking images, and prepare to embark on your own lakeside paradise.
To book your stay or inquire about availability, please reach out to our team. Your next unforgettable adventure starts here!
BOOK YOUR CELEBRATION EXPERIENCE NOW
CELEBRATION SUNDAYS (Sleeps MIN 10 - MAX 12)
|1 NIGHT FAMILY SUNDAYS||Price Per Person|
|Celebration Sunday - Arrive at 1pm, afternoon tea, live singer, chefs 3 course meal with overnight stay||£215pp|
|2-night weekend (Nov-Feb)||£1895|
|2-night weekend (Mar-Oct)||£1995|
|2-night midweek (all year)||£1500|
|XMAS (5 nights)||£4000|
|NEW YEAR (5 nights)||£4000|
Key Information & Booking Terms
- Huge driveway with ample parking
- Outdoor Hot tub
- Room at the dining table for 10, with an additional 3 seats at the breakfast bar - please take this into account when considering our 3-course meal packages.
- Bedroom 1 – Double Bed (sleeps 2)
- Bedroom 2 – Double Bed (sleeps 2) + Sofa Bed (for 11th and 12th Guest only)
- Bedroom 3 – 2 x Singles (sleeps 2)
- Bedroom 4 – Family Room with Double Bed + Bunk Bed (sleeps 4)
- We require a non-refundable 30% deposit via bank transfer or cheque only at the time of booking, and the full balance is to be paid 12 weeks prior to your stay.
- Sorry we do not accept credit cards.
- We require an additional £500 security deposit for this property aside from your required balance, which is refundable 7 days after you vacate the property provided that there are no damages and house rules are kept to. For further info please see Booking Terms & Conditions
Check in & out time
Check in is 3pm
Check out is 10am
If you have booked Activities, our package coordinator will be in touch with you to arrange the times and send you any menus/ spa choices etc, only once the final balance has been paid and numbers are confirmed. Please note No 3rd party suppliers are permitted at this property unless booked through Celebration Cottages.
Please note – Any ladies who are pregnant we recommend that you do not use the hot tub. Please do not use the hot tub if you have fake tan on. We recommend that a maximum of 15 – 20 mins is spent in the hot tub at any one time, any longer can result in heat rashes or a reaction to the chemicals used in the hot tub.
Types of bookings
Hen, Family & Corporate Groups welcome.