Sleeps up to 12 - 4 Bedrooms - Pool - Amazing Sea Views
The picture-perfect family stay by the seaside!
Located in Sandgate, comfortably nestled between Folkestone and Hythe on the Kent Coast, The Beach House has access to everything you could possibly wish for including famous eateries, art and craft shops, and of course the beautiful seafront which gives this setting a real wow factor. The Beach House sleeps up to twelve guests in four stunningly detailed bedrooms, and boasts a selection of mod-cons which will never leave you short of activities. The picture-perfect family stay by the seaside is waiting for you in the fondly named Garden of England, this is a retreat not to be missed.
Arrive at The Beach House and breathe in the sea air, ready to take yourself away from the bustling day to day. Have a dip in the outdoor pool, then relax on the terrace with friends while your steaks grill on the barbeque. The views are absolutely breath taking. Explore the world-renowned sports memorabilia over drinks, pizza and pool: these quirky details give the games room a fascinating touch. Cool your wine and store your snacks in the SMEG fridge out in the summer house, a brilliant convenience for long lazy afternoons outdoors.
Why not arrange a cocktail class for you and your loved ones, where you can learn to make a selection of delicious drinks? Run down to the beach with the children and the dogs, and enjoy crispy fish and chips while you stroll along. Retire and sink into the roll top bath tub before curling up in a comfortable bed, surrounded by cushions and thick blankets, then wake up to a selection of invigorating spa treatments which will leave you feeling de-stressed and ready. The Beach House is a fantastic choice for a rejuvenating family holiday, just what you need!
As you arrive at The Beach House entrance hall, you will be spoilt for choice on where to head first! The stairs to the lower ground floor lead to a beautifully fitted kitchen with a conventional gas Aga and a dining area seating six to eight guests, perfect for a morning catch up with a Nespresso. The door from the kitchen leads to the paved courtyard, with steps to the outdoor pool and terrace, wander up at your leisure. The formal dining room located on the lower level seats up to eight guests with the capacity for more upon request. There is also a conveniently located bathroom which is great if you are spending the day in and out. The open air heated swimming pool is available for use between May and September. Sit back on the sun loungers next to the brick built coal BBQ with extra wrought iron seating for two. Saunter up a set of steps to the summer house and patio terrace with a small grassy area overlooking the pool; the summer house comprises a fully equipped kitchen and seating for between four and six guests.
The suntrap on the paved patio area is jewelled with shadows under a trellised vine. This leads to a fenced grassy garden area with small football nets, planted established borders, and a corner area with a children's slide, a nice little escape for the younger ones. On street free parking is also available along the seafront.
Retreat up to the first floor and you will find the master bedroom which sleeps up to three guests, with a beautiful classic en-suite, complete with a traditional bidet and walk-in shower. The roof terrace can be accessed from here too, so you can come and go as you please. A double bedroom which sleeps two guests has striking French style, with a wendy house, feature fireplace and a built-in closet. Discover the family room sleeping up to three guests with an inviting King-sized bed and another pretty feature fireplace, also with an en-suite shower room. Hang your fluffy towels on the heated rail in the family bathroom after a long breezy beach walk, then sink into the bath tub. The attic bedroom sleeps four guests in four single beds, with a convenient en-suite WC and hand basin.
Key Information & Booking Terms
Master Bedroom – king sized bed and single bed (sleeps 3)
Double Room – Double bedroom (sleeps 2)
Family Room – king sized bed and single bed (sleeps 3)
Attic bedroom – four singles (sleeps 4)
Bathrooms – Master bedroom has en-suite with Victorian style roll-top bath tub, walk-in shower, hand basin, bidet and WC. Family room has en-suite shower room with hand basin, bidet and WC. Family bathroom on first floor has a bath tub with hand held shower attachment, WC with heated towel rail. Attic bedroom has en-suite WC and hand basin. Bathroom located on lower ground level has mini bath-tub and WC (conveniently located for use with the pool).
- Sleeps max 12 adults in 4 bedrooms, accommodation over 4 floors.
- Games, sports memorabilia room, pool table room with Juke box.
- Dining for up to 18 guests on request, heated swimming pool, outdoor kitchen, enclosed garden, fantastic sea views.
- Entrance hallway, with main stairs to 1st floor, stairs to lower ground floor.
- Billiards room, with pool table, and American 'Rockabilly' juke box.
- Large sitting room with decorative working gas fireplace, furnished with sofas and chairs; seating for 12. TV with Sky.
- Beautiful views and double aspect with French doors to the garden and pool area.
- Games/sports room, sofa seating for up to 8 with mini-football table, TV (separate Sky subscription), Wii, sports memorabilia, decorative fireplace.
Lower Ground Floor:
- Beautifully fitted kitchen with island, operational gas Aga, conventional oven, gas hob, American double refrigerator, Nespresso, dumb-waiter to billiards room above (can be converted to dining table upon request, in advance please).
- Kitchen has dining area with seating for 6/8, separate Sky TV subscription.
- Utility room, off the kitchen with washing machine, tumble dryer and sink.
- Door off kitchen to small paved courtyard, with steps to pool and terrace area.
- Formal dining room, with large mahogany table to seat 8 guests and possibly more if required.
- A private courtyard to the back of the kitchen; steps up to ground floor pool area.
Ground floor level:
- Open air heated swimming pool, approx. 7x4m (swimming pool - available to use from May - September)
- Paving stoned terrace with BBQ and wrought iron seating for 2.
- Space for sun loungers around the pool. Two brick built coal BBQ's.
- Up a set of steps to summer house and patio terrace with small grassy area overlooking the pool
- Summer house comprising fully equipped kitchen (hob, extractor, oven, SMEG fridge, wine cooler, dining table for 4/6).
- Paved patio area under shady trellised vine.
- Leading to fenced garden area laid to grass with small football nets, planted established borders, corner area with children's slide.
- On street free parking available along the seafront.
- Wi-fi available throughout the property.
- We require a non-refundable 30% deposit via bank transfer or cheque only at the time of booking, and the full balance is to be paid 12 weeks prior to your stay.
- Sorry we do not accept credit cards.
- We require an additional £500 security deposit for this property aside from your required balance, which is refundable 7 days after you vacate the property provided that there are no damages and house rules are kept to. For further info please see Booking Terms & Conditions
- Please note: All bookings are subject to a booking fee of £115 which is due at the time of booking and is non refundable.
Collecting the Keys & Final Arrangements
After the full balance has been paid – we will email you over all final arrangements.
If you have booked Activities, our package coordinator will be in touch with you to arrange the times and send you any menus/ spa choices etc, only once the final balance has been paid and numbers are confirmed.
Please note No 3rd party suppliers are permitted at this property unless booked through Celebration Cottages.
Please do not use the Swimming pool if you have fake tan on.
Please make sure you don’t use the pool when under the influence of alcohol
Please make sure small children at supervised at all times.
Please make sure you are familiar with the depth of the pool before entering
Please do not take food or drink into the swimming pool area.
Types of bookings
Sorry no stag parties.
Add-on activities include:
Chefs 3 Course Meal, Spa Treatments, Afternoon Tea, Pizza Night, Cocktail Class, Cheeky Butler. Please enquire for prices and more details above.