A dreamy peaceful escape!
If classy, neutral hues and modern touches make your eyes sparkle, you will fall in love with this beautiful cottage the moment you arrive. Offering comfortable modern accommodation with tasteful colours splashed throughout, with outdoor dining and an outdoor swim spa, this beautiful property is dressed to impress. Located only five miles from the city of Lincoln, this holiday cottage is in a prime location for convenience, but is also tucked away along a country lane to give you and your guests a dreamy peaceful escape. This gorgeous house is your perfect venue, with five bedrooms all boasting en-suite facilities there is a safe and glam space for all. Celebrate with a cocktail masterclass in the beautiful kitchen with our talented mixologists, the best way to enjoy a relaxed evening with your closest loved ones. Bright open spaces are in plentiful supply here, and as the barn is surrounded by nature you will feel like you have truly escaped from it all.
Packages & Prices
PLEASE NOTE: Pool Party Barn is now (3 properties) - Main Barn, The Cottage, & The Lodge. The Main Barn has exclusive use of the outdoor hot tub, all 3 properties share pool with time slots given.
Key Information & Booking Terms
- Bedroom 1 – King-sized bed, Smart TV, en-suite wet room with shower (Sleeps 2)
- Bedroom 2 – King-sized bed OR two singles, Smart TV, en-suite wet room with shower (Sleeps 2)
- Bedroom 3 – King-sized bed, Smart TV, en-suite shower cubicle (Sleeps 2)
- Bedroom 4 – King-sized bed OR two singles, Smart TV, en-suite with bath (Sleeps 2)
- Bedroom 5 – king-sized bed, Smart TV, en-suite with shower cubicle (Sleeps 2)
- Large driveway with ample parking for up to 7 cars
- Large outdoor patio with al-fresco dining area and furniture
- Outdoor swim spa (doubles up as hot tub) seating up to 10 guests,
- Underfloor heating
- Free wi-fi throughout
- Pet friendly but please note there is an unfenced lake on site along with two unfenced ponds
- Wood for log burner provided.
- Five bedrooms each with en-suite bathrooms sleeping up to ten guests, separate WC to ground floor.
- Large living room with floor to ceiling windows and corner sofas, dining area adjoined, large well-appointed kitchen comes complete with dishwasher and all facilities.
- Bathrooms: all en-suite with one extra separate toilet on ground floor. (6 in total)
- We require a non-refundable 30% deposit via bank transfer or cheque only at the time of booking, and the full balance is to be paid 12 weeks prior to your stay.
- Sorry we do not accept credit cards.
- We require an additional £500 security deposit for this property aside from your required balance, which is refundable 7 days after you vacate the property provided that there are no damages and house rules are kept to. For further info please see Booking Terms & Conditions
- All bookings are subject to a booking fee of £115 which is due at the time of booking and is non refundable.
Check In & Check Out Times
Check in is 3pm
Check out is 10am
If you have booked Activities, our package coordinator will be in touch with you to arrange the times and send you any menus/ spa choices etc, only once the final balance has been paid and numbers are confirmed. Please note No 3rd party suppliers are permitted at this property unless booked through Celebration Cottages.
Please note – Any ladies who are pregnant we recommend that you do not use the hot tub. Please do not use the hot tub if you have fake tan on. We recommend that a maximum of 15 – 20 mins is spent in the hot tub at any one time, any longer can result in heat rashes or a reaction to the chemicals used in the hot tub.
Types of bookings
Hen, Family & Corporate Groups welcome. Sorry no stag or wild house parties here.