Coronavirus Update 11/9/20
All customers with bookings affected by the latest government announcement of 6 people about social gatherings have the option to amend/postpone/refund.
As there is currently no official end date to the rule of 6, this ruling could be relaxed at any point in 2020, therefore we have to prioritise dealing with amendments/postponements/refunds in order of date of stay.
Our Customer care team on the 11/9/20 will email everyone with a booking from the 14th September to 20th September to discuss all your options and ask how you wish to proceed.
If you have not received this email: please contact email@example.com
Bookings from the 21st September – 12th October will receive an email on or before the 15th September
Bookings After the 12th October – 31st October will be contacted before the 30th September.
We kindly ask that you wait to receive your email before contacting us so we can process everything in date order.
All bookings from November onwards will be reviewed on a weekly basis following updates to government guidelines – We will contact all guests before their stay if there are any government announcements/law/guidelines which could affect their booking. Cancellations made now for on or after November normal terms and conditions apply.
It’s a challenging time for everyone, guests, owners and travel businesses alike with all the ever changing guidelines – We are doing our best to help and support all concerned at this difficult time and kindly ask for your patience.
As a small family run business we are working around the clock to deal with the volume of admin, your booking is important to us and we will be in touch as soon as possible.
We have some amazing properties available now from September to December 2020 with special deals for groups of 6 people – or 1 household/support bubble of higher numbers.
Please get in touch and we can find the perfect property for you!
What about a Spa Break for 6 Ladies with overnight stay at one of our beautiful properties with afternoon tea, spa treatments and a chefs 3 course meal!
Or maybe a couples weekend break for 6 with your friends! We have fabulous houses with hot tubs and pools!
Special Deals at all our properties from September – December 2020!!
For 2020 enquiries please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note due to a high volume of email enquiries, please allow extra time for our correspondence, we thank you in advance for your patience.
For the latest government guidance what you can and can’t do
We will try and help everyone where possible so please get in touch if you need assistance and would like further support email@example.com
Team Celebration x
Coronavirus Update 1/5/20
A Heartfelt Personal Note
Firstly and most importantly we hope that everyone is staying safe and keeping healthy.
As a small family run business, we see the effects this crisis is having on everyone, which is why it is important for us to acknowledge what everyone is going through.
We have played a significant part in arranging so many celebrations for you in 2020, its absolutely devastating for us to know that the Wedding you have dreamed of and of course the many celebrations you had planned are not likely to go ahead in these coming months.
We as a team wanted to take the time to let everyone know that we have so much compassion for every single person who has had to cancel any plans and will do our upmost to make sure we help you celebrate at a future date when this National Crisis is over.
As a small family run business it is important for us to say a huge Thank You for all the support we have been shown and the lovely comments and emails we have received in what we can only describe as an absolutely devastating time for all concerned. We have received heart felt emails and consideration for us as a small business and it is never going to be forgotten that we can unite in a time like this and all help each other. We are all so very proud to have you as our guests and we can’t wait for brighter times to make your celebration dreams come true!
Letting you behind the scenes
Overnight this has changed the dynamics of our business and as we are sure everyone will understand we have had to let some valued members of staff go, but rest assured they are on stand by for when there is light at the end of the tunnel. Our remaining dedicated team are working around the clock to ensure we offer the best support and service possible while we are all in this situation. We will deal with all emails the same day where possible (excluding weekends).
Its important that we say a massive Thank you to all our staff for keeping each others spirits up as well as supporting our guests, supporting each other and our business in this difficult time.
We truly do have a Celebration Family.
What we are doing
- We are working with some fabulous owners and suppliers to ensure all dates & activities in this crisis can be postponed within a 2 year period, but we are dealing with the most imminent bookings first, we will be in contact with every guest in due course, please just bear with us.
- There will be no extra charges to pay for moving any dates – we will NOT be putting any prices up, all prices will remain the same for the accommodation & activities. We will reimburse any guest the difference in cost if they book a midweek stay/ or Sunday Celebration as opposed to their original weekend booking if this works out at a cheaper price.
- We are working closely with some owners to build their portfolio of houses in this period, in order to be able to offer more key dates.
WHEN THIS IS ALL OVER!!!
We all have to keep positive and look for the future, Team Celebration would like to acknowledge what a fabulous job the NHS staff and key workers are doing looking after us all. When brighter times come & they will, we will be the first to offer the opportunity for some NHS Front Line Workers & Key Workers to have FREE STAYS with us – LET US LOOK AFTER YOU!!!!!
Please note: With regards to any existing bookings, due to the volume of enquiries we can only deal with the lead booker.
- If you are due to stay in May – we will have sent you an email, if you have not received this please email firstname.lastname@example.org we will assist you further
- For all bookings from June onwards, we will be in touch with you in due course if there is a change to your booking but for now we are dealing with just May Bookings.
- If you are due to pay your balance and would like to speak to someone – please email email@example.com we can assist you further.
- If you have any further concerns & would like assistance with anything please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you have your own travel insurance and would like to make a claim please email email@example.com we will be happy to assist you further
- Unfortunately Phone lines are closed due to all staff working from home, but we are still open and still taking bookings for 2021 so please direct message us on Facebook or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you from everyone at Team Celebration, stay safe & take care! xxx